Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I once tried to fuck a mango but it told me it didn't do people. Melons swing both ways though. And they are so much juicier.

D_Petherick_Poundlouder

Experimental Member
Media
lol. "masturbating with a melon." A guy I go to school with told me he stalks a girl he has a really big crush on. He's never talked to her but he knows where she lives, her friends' names, and her different outfits.

That right there is just funny...

I dont think I can remember anything off the hand that is creepy. I've heard some funny stuff in my life though, so i know there has to be at least one thing...

Hmm--oh, I remember when I was in like..high school we got some guy jacking off to Dora the Explorer.

nay-nay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Have you ever actually had sex with a cucumber? Don't they have those little bumps on them? I always thought a zucchini would make a lot more sense, but what do I know?

no, but i've thought about trying it. i always tell myself "i'll try it next time i have them around" but then i always forget!

...i knew i shoulda grabbed some at the store today. i was even looking at them! hahaha

i tried a banana once when i was younger but it didn't work out too well b/c i like to squeeze. and i'm pretty rough with myself so it split and got all mushy. :tongue:

nay-nay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That right there is just funny...

I dont think I can remember anything off the hand that is creepy. I've heard some funny stuff in my life though, so i know there has to be at least one thing...

Hmm--oh, I remember when I was in like..high school we got some guy jacking off to Dora the Explorer.

that's really weird! :eek:

...maybe he likes the hispanic ladies who speak espanol. :wink:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I used to work with a guy with whom I had a love hate relationship. We were never intimate but our friendship, if you could call it that was like a see-saw. We had an argument one Sunday morning in the backroom about a display or something equally stupid and he said, "God I hate you so much right now. I wish I could rip off your head and fuck your esophagus." Here's the creepy part, he said it with such passion it kinda turned me on. :redface:

Penis Aficionado

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Cool -- you made a banana split!

no, but i've thought about trying it. i always tell myself "i'll try it next time i have them around" but then i always forget!

...i knew i shoulda grabbed some at the store today. i was even looking at them! hahaha

i tried a banana once when i was younger but it didn't work out too well b/c i like to squeeze. and i'm pretty rough with myself so it split and got all mushy. :tongue:

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Chatted for months with this guy online... Thought I knew him. Then he asked me out for coffee but said to wait for a bit cuz he'd been out all night and needed to nap.

I said that's cool and that he must have had a good time.

He replied 'Yeah. Did crystal for the first time'. At which point I said 'See ya...have a good life'...and hard punched the Ignore button.

Fuck that creeped me out.

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Chatted for months with this guy online... Thought I knew him. Then he asked me out for coffee but said to wait for a bit cuz he'd been out all night and needed to nap.

He replied 'Yeah. Did crystal for the first time'. At which point I said 'See ya...have a good life'...and hard punched the Ignore button.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
between this thread and the penis comparison thread lpsg has made grocery shopping ever so more fun.

if you check out toysinbabeland or blowfish.com they tell you to use a cucumber to size the dildo you plan on ordering.

ML

produce the recyclable sex toy :biggrin1:

nay-nay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
between this thread and the penis comparison thread lpsg has made grocery shopping ever so more fun.

if you check out toysinbabeland or blowfish.com they tell you to use a cucumber to size the dildo you plan on ordering.

ML

produce the recyclable sex toy :biggrin1:

hahaha! that's interesting. i woulda never thought to do that. :biggrin1:

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media

LMAO. I've shocked a few people by admitting to doing drugs right before talking to them.. but none so bad as crystal.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I've been asked if I've ever fucked my horse, if someone would let me be flown down to chicago to be his dominatrix for a weekend (I was 17 at the time), that someone would drive up to fuck me and bring me pure ecstasy, I'm sure I'll remember more.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
I had someone at the gym today (much older gentleman, maybe 70s, wrinkly, not even close to sugar daddy-land) stare at me for a few minutes while I was undressing...

I came back from the shower and he continued watching me as I took off the towel and dried off.

When does the creepy part start?? Well, after he finally gets a glimpse of my cock he says,
"Damn son, looks like you were working out in the shower, you shoulda called, I could have spotted you".

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I had someone at the gym today (much older gentleman, maybe 70s, wrinkly, not even close to sugar daddy-land) stare at me for a few minutes while I was undressing...

I came back from the shower and he continued watching me as I took off the towel and dried off.

When does the creepy part start?? Well, after he finally gets a glimpse of my cock he says,
"Damn son, looks like you were working out in the shower, you shoulda called, I could have spotted you".
BAHAHAHA! poor jeffy!