whats the cutoff point for the sizequeens?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by sleazeball666, Mar 15, 2008.

1. sleazeball666

sleazeball666 New Member

Albums:
    Im just wondering (and i apoligise if its been asked before) where the different size queens of this site draw their lines?..what is the minimum size you can enjoy as a size queen?..i myself have a 7.5 x 5.5 cock and i know ive seen some size queens who dont work with less than 8 x 6..and also how great of a difference is there really between 7.5 x 5.5 and 8 x6.i suspect the girth is the more noticable feature.

2. Gonzo3

Gold Member

Albums:
    .......mmmmmmm width is far more important than length :rolleyes:

3. sleazeball666

sleazeball666 New Member

Albums:
    yeah i kinda figured that Gonzo..well ive also learned that from women..so with that said..would there be much of a noticable difference between 7.5 x 6 and 8 x 6?..

4. Gonzo3

Gold Member

Albums:
    .......not realy:rolleyes:

5. Principessa

Gold Member

It depends on the woman and her specific needs. Diamond (female LPSG member) has caught hell from all sides for stating her size preference.

As a female size queen who has been under attack numerous times for answering a question as simple as yours; I have to wonder what your motivation is in asking. Especially since many of your previous thread responses have been . . . less than kind.
    I can tell you, from experience that even 1/4" difference in girth or length makes a difference. Contrary to popular belief the entire length of the vaginal canal has feeling and is sensitive.

Having had a few lovers who were about 8x6 and one that was 7x5, the 7x5 guy was the better lover; but I always wished he were thicker. His technique was great but he just didn't fill me up the way I wanted and needed.

When you can show proof that you own a vagina then you can answer the OP's question. :tongue::rolleyes::cool:

6. sleazeball666

sleazeball666 New Member

Albums:
    well my motivation is just that i have 7.5 x 5.5 or 5.6 and ive seen many size queens mention 8 x 6 being the perfect size..so i just wondered how big the difference was since im only half an inch off in both stats..and njqt im sorry if i offended you in a past thread i meant no disrespect i was just trying to stand up for the average and smaller guys..but i realise that since im larger than average i should just mind my own business as far as the smaller guys and let them handle it haha..anyways yeah i come strong with my opinions and if i offended you through doing so..im sorry i dont have anything against you..i just have very different strategies than normal when trying to make a point..most of what i say is hypothetical...once ya get to know me better youll learn im not out to be unkind im just very different in how i get my point across

7. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Length i would be hesitant with anything over 9.5inches and girth anything over 6. If i was going to try and take anything about that then i would really have to trust the guy and that he would be gentle with me

8. Chick&2DicksUK

Chick&2DicksUK New Member

Wow.

You are so special.:rolleyes:

How do you get to brush the back of your teeth when you can't stop smiling at yourself in the bathroom mirror?:tongue:

Enquiring minds need to know.:biggrin1:

9. Principessa

Gold Member

10. Gonzo3

Gold Member

Albums:
    .......:bootyshake:mmmmmmmm nice nipples.

11. Dan the man

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Here's a question. There are 2 guys standing in a room, and a size queen is about to pick one for some rumpy pumpy. One guy has 8" length or more but with an average girth of 5" or even lower, and the other guy has 6" length or less but with an above average girth of 6" or more, possibly up to 7". Which is the more appealing cock for that size queen? Would you sacrifice girth for length, or length for girth?

12. sleazeball666

sleazeball666 New Member

Albums:
    im putting my money on them sacrificing length for girth.. or they could just ditch both guys and pick me at 7.5 x 5.5-5.6..do i have enough length and girth to satisfy both needs..im sure my 7.5 length is long enough for most SQs but is my girth of 5.6 enough for them?

13. chavous

chavous New Member

for me it is as much about attitude as size. I think any cock that is 6 inches is large and plenty to play with. under 6 for me seems a little short. now a whopper---- for me is 8 and over.

14. chavous

chavous New Member

oh I like a thick one over long and skinny any day!

15. sleazeball666

sleazeball666 New Member

Albums:
    my girth is 5.6 most days if i wana be exact..(7.5 x 5.5 just sounds better for sum reason)theres not as much info on girth as there is on length which is odd being most think girth is of more importance..so im wonering what actaully is average for girth and what would mine be considered?

16. Principessa

Gold Member

Average girth is 4.75", so you are well above average.

17. tyck

tyck New Member

I've always wonder a size queen would think of my little boner 2.5" hard 3" girth !!

18. sleazeball666

sleazeball666 New Member

Albums:
    sounds gross..especially since your a female:rolleyes:

19. chavous

chavous New Member

sleaze you would be above average length and girth.

20. B_hanger

B_hanger New Member

For male size queens I would say that 10" would be the starting point, fat or
    skinny, they would much prefer 12" of piss meat, and dream of possessing a
    14 incher, a 14 incher of course would hang to the knees, as for a limit,
    no such thing! The longer and bigger the penis the better, and I think they
    are looking for the biggest and longest balls possible, so they can fondle the
    lush semen filled flesh, and suck the long heavy penis flesh for days on end,
    and drink the heavy cum loads to no end!

Draft saved Draft deleted