What's the Deal Breaker in a Committed Relationship

alx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cheating; she would be out the door so fucking quick, throw all her stuff out the window. Seriously I have NO time for cheaters.

molotovmuffin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would want her to tell me that I shouldn't do something (to a reasonable extent, obviously) if it's upsetting her. I told her that if she did it again, we could not be in a relationship. That might be an ultimatum, but it's not a hostile one or a threat; I was just telling her how it was, and if she didn't like it then we were both better off if she broke up with me and i made her know that.
Is that how you treated her?

Sorry ML...on this I disagree...(you're assuming he "asked" when he clearly stated he "told" her)....he has no right to tell her how to act at any given time or what she can and can not do....but he does have the right to ask her not to do something... What she does is then on her. Just saying.

If someone I was dating told me not to do "anything or else"...I'd find another ride home.

B_doogie888

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sounds fair of you :shock:
You know your limits, obviously. Now to get you to tolerate others' limits :rolleyes:

She's probably packing right now. You'll be fine.

Maybe I'm misinterpreting your post but...

I'm a great guy. I have a bright, successful future ahead of me. I have a solid head on my shoulders. I can say with no ego that I am a catch for a girl. No, I don't have the best body or the biggest cock, but I'm personable, funny, most likely going to be very successful, etc. For me to be all those things and be exclusive to her, I deserve the same in return. I don't know why so many people always have it in their heads that "the guy should thank his lucky stars that a girl is with him". It's a two way street. If she's disrespecting me by kissing other men on the mouth, I'll tell her. And she will shape up, because she knows all of the above.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
cheating wouldn't bother me all that much.
my biggest grump would be "you're out fucking around while i am being all monogamous!?!?!"

with cheating my grump would..
were you practicing safer sex? i will kill you if ya fuck up my jenny.
why did you feel like you couldn't talk to me about this?
are you happy with us, or is this a jump ship move on your part?

if i loved someone... and a healthy balance could be found.. i don't see any reason to call off the relationship.

Last edited:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Is that how you treated her?

Sorry ML...on this I disagree...(you're assuming he "asked" when he clearly stated he "told" her)....he has no right to tell her how to act at any given time or what she can and can not do....but he does have the right to ask her not to do something... What she does is then on her. Just saying.

If someone I was dating told me not to do "anything or else"...I'd find another ride home.

nah.. before ignore i read enough of the OP to know he meant TOLD.

i said a person had a right to let a person know they are upset, to me the next step after telling someone i am upset is asking someone to tone down the behavior. :redface: i don't expect them to follow through. i just hope they would.

i said he's got no right tell her what to do.. pitching a fit is throwing down ultimatums and demanding her to change to suit his needs/coddle his insecurities.

if she is happy with her behavior and sees no harm in what she's doing.. the responsibility of what to do switches back to bitchy dude.. leave or learn to live with it.

we is in total agreement :smile:

molotovmuffin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I'm a great guy. I have a bright, successful future ahead of me. I have a solid head on my shoulders. I can say with no ego that I am a catch for a girl. No, I don't have the best body or the biggest cock, but I'm personable, funny, most likely going to be very successful, etc. For me to be all those things and be exclusive to her, I deserve the same in return. I don't know why so many people always have it in their heads that "the guy should thank his lucky stars that a girl is with him". It's a two way street. If she's disrespecting me by kissing other men on the mouth, I'll tell her. And she will shape up, because she knows all of the above.
And I going to assume (oh bad on my part, I know) that she was that way when you met her...and all of a sudden now because you're exclusive it's a bad trait? You're trying to change one of the very things that attracted you to her in the first place...*again assumption on my part.

molotovmuffin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
nah.. before ignore i read enough of the OP to know he meant TOLD.

i said a person had a right to let a person know they are upset, to me the next step after telling someone i am upset is asking someone to tone down the behavior. :redface: i don't expect them to follow through. i just hope they would.

i said he's got no right tell her what to do.. pitching a fit is throwing down ultimatums and demanding her to change to suit his needs/coddle his insecurities.

if she is happy with her behavior and sees no harm in what she's doing.. the responsibility of what to do switches back to bitchy dude.. leave or learn to live with it.

we is in total agreement :smile:
Sweet...we said the same thing only different...I need to get new glasses.:wink:

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

:banghead2:

You will reap what you have sown and so will she.

B_doogie888

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And I going to assume (oh bad on my part, I know) that she was that way when you met her...and all of a sudden now because you're exclusive it's a bad trait? You're trying to change one of the very things that attracted you to her in the first place...*again assumption on my part.

She was single when I met her, that's the difference. Some things are appropriate when you're single that aren't when you're in an exclusive relationship, and she had to learn that.

pomaz59

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
... the giving and receiving are not equivalent ...

this.

in my one and only long-term relationship i didn't even noticed this until it become really enormous. but once i did, i was kind of like awakening. i looked back and i started to realize the effort i've put into our relationship was at least five times bigger the effort she put it. i just didn't see it because i was in love. anyway, the moment my eyes opened, it was the end of our relationship

ConstantComment

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
this.

in my one and only long-term relationship i didn't even noticed this until it become really enormous. but once i did, i was kind of like awakening. i looked back and i started to realize the effort i've put into our relationship was at least five times bigger the effort she put it. i just didn't see it because i was in love. anyway, the moment my eyes opened, it was the end of our relationship

What were you giving? What was she giving and how was that deficient? I want to learn a lot.

molotovmuffin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She was single when I met her, that's the difference. Some things are appropriate when you're single that aren't when you're in an exclusive relationship, and she had to learn that.
So you admit that you're trying to change her into what you "think" she should be. Good luck with that.

Rhetorical questions...
Why do people always want to change the very thing that attracted them to someone in the first place?

And why do they think they have the right to?:confused:

B_doogie888

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So you admit that you're trying to change her into what you "think" she should be. Good luck with that.

Rhetorical questions...
Why do people always want to change the very thing that attracted them to someone in the first place?

And why do they think they have the right to?:confused:

Why would you even assume that a girl kissing multiple guys on the lips is attractive? It's a huge turnoff to me.

Do you realize how closed minded you sound right now? There is a difference between changing someone's personality and transitioning from a single lifestyle to a monogamous relationship. It's not a fucking character trait to kiss a bunch of dudes on the mouth. You can be friendly without doing things like that that disrespect a relationship, me, and demystify the action of kissing on the lips.

umami_tsunami

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay