what's the deal with hard nipples in public?

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i wish women wouldn't feel embarassed about it when it happens to them,i guess it's like an erection in public for a guy...but hard nipples in public is way more acceptable than an erection in public.
i was reminded of this today while i was in an elevator with a woman(and 3 other guys)who's nipples got hard and she noticed and quickly covered up by wrapping her arms around her chest.(damn)
so my question is do you feel embarrassed or is it just nothing at all?

Don't breast nipples get hard or protrude more, for reasons other than sexual arousal? So what's the big deal, why should it be embarrassing? Isn't that like getting embarrassed that one's breast bulges in one's shirt are showing? So? Don't most women show breast bulges all the time?

And a guy's nipples showing through a T-shirt shouldn't be a big deal either. So human bodies have curves, of a possible reproductive nature? So what? Like we didn't know this already?

And mothers should be allowed to breastfeed in most any public place, as children should always be properly welcomed into society. A baby needing to feed, is sufficient explanation for an exposed breast, but of course.

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have to say i do love it when my nipples get hard when im out and guys notice them, im an exhibitionist so enjoy having the attention. I have at times gone out with a tight top on and no bra just because i know that i will get noticed, i have quite big nipples so its hard for guys not to notice xx

Why do women wear bras anyway? Aren't bras often uncomfortable? If so, seems to me that women should have freedom not to wear bras, unless they have some good purpose? Women didn't wear bras, did they, until half a century ago? I don't suppose bras are like why guys have to wear underwear. Underwear is needed to prevent chaffing and to catch the inevitable urine dribbles.

I usually disagree with radical positions of feminists, but if women don't want to wear bras, why should they have to? Seems like either way, we will see breast bulges in their shirts regardless? But to be an exhibitionist doesn't seem a very good reason. Shouldn't people be reasonably modest?

D_Anne_T_Freeze

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
my nipples have a mind of their own and i dont care! if people stare i ask them if they want a photo. my nipples are obvious when hard coz i rarely wear bras. couldnt care less!
xx

DGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I just don't like when GUYS just stare...
Back in K.C, MO. I worked at fastfood jobs as a "teen". I was bothered a lot by guys at work for my Nips. This asshole manager, at Mcdonalds. He would tell me that mine were a certain size. He made me feel very uncomfortable and scared. Then this loser when I worked at Hardees, he would go as far as to grab asses of me and my friend. I told the managers at that job and nothing happened. So, as I got older I just kept that feeling with me and I do not feel at all at ease when guys look at my darn chest! I think they are PERVS!!!

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i wish women wouldn't feel embarassed about it when it happens to them,i guess it's like an erection in public for a guy...but hard nipples in public is way more acceptable than an erection in public.
i was reminded of this today while i was in an elevator with a woman(and 3 other guys)who's nipples got hard and she noticed and quickly covered up by wrapping her arms around her chest.(damn)
so my question is do you feel embarassed or is it just nothing at all?
it's not an erection. i'm just cold.
and i'm not covering them up because i'm embarassed. i'm covering them up because i get pissed off when men talk to my tits instead of my face.
'ooo! ooo! i see nipples!' *stupid grin*

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Why do women wear bras anyway? Aren't bras often uncomfortable? If so, seems to me that women should have freedom not to wear bras, unless they have some good purpose? Women didn't wear bras, did they, until half a century ago? I don't suppose bras are like why guys have to wear underwear. Underwear is needed to prevent chaffing and to catch the inevitable urine dribbles.
i wear bras because my tits are HEAVY.
going without a bra is painful. running is a nightmare.
they are completely comfortable.
i love my bras.
sorry if that ruins the perving for the boys.

armywife

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I dont care what people think! i got my nipple periced so there always hard!! if i want to hide them then i wear thicker bra's.. so thats what i sugguest..

JLovesBig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I been told that I have some pretty nice nipples!! Cant hide them! The girls are always saying hello!! :) Cold, hot it doesnt matter. They make my man hard as a rock. Loves the nips!!

joybunny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wished thicker bras worked on me. My nipples just poke through like they want to say "Ha! We're here, we're up and you can't make us sit down!" Cold is usually a good way to get my nipples erect but the week before my period is the worst. They're so erect at times that it feels like someone's pinching them. Ouch!

tiger2403

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have very large nipples and they always stand out. I wear nipple pads in my shirts when on a business trip. Don't want to be showing while giving a presentation. But as most have said, it only bothers me when a person looks at my nipples and not in my face. That can be embarrassing.

I'm sorry what did you say - I was too busy staring at your nipples :biggrin1:

javyn

Experimental Member
Media
Not to veer the thread off topic, but why do women have such an issue with men looking anyway? Do you realize how lucky you are? Do you realize how many men would be completely ecstatic if it was socially acceptable to let our appendages hang out for all to see and judge? Tell you this, if I caught a women looking at my bulge while talking to me rather than my face, I certainly would have no complaints. IMO some people just can't be happy unless they have a chip on their shoulders.

I say, we make a concerted effort to change the mores of our society. Take the ability to show off assets from the women and give it to the men, who would be more appreciative of that opportunity anyway.

Also, let it be socially acceptable for us to wear makeup, lifts in shoes, etc to cover up our physical flaws the way women can (who also love to complain about wearing makeup too).

Last edited:

Riven650

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just love those pierced nipples. Whenever I spot nipple rings through a girl's clothes... Instant hard-on. Works every time!

D_Anne_T_Freeze

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It never bothers me. Mine are pierced too, so depending on the bra, you can see the rings. I don't get the big deal.

i dont get the big deal either serial. theres nothing i can do about it so i just dont care. and i'll be damned if i'm gonna buy "nipple pads" ,or whatever the fuck dumb idea some guy came up with to make us feel bad and make money, to cover up the fact that i have an appendage that everyone in the world has.
xoxoxoxo

FlowerChick

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Very interesting...
My left nipple always seems to be hard, just an everyday existence. My right nipple, not so much so, but can easily be stimulated. Mine are very sensitive to touch, but I cannot say to the existence of a wearing a bra. So what does this mean?
Am I a left-nippled person, like a left- or right-brained individual, a left or right-handed person?

Actually I do have a large cyst in my left breast that is bothersome from time to time. I had it aspirated once about 2-3 years ago, but then it quickly returned, filled with fluid, etc. I wonder if this has anything to do with it, but honestly my nipples have appeared the same for as long as I can remember. I am 46 years of age, no longer on the pill, and somewhat sexually active (mostly oral sex!) in recent months after a 6-year absence from sex with my soon to be ex-husband.

Any ideas why one is one way, and the other another? I don't mind walking around with hard nipples, in fact I think it's kind of cool, have not really noticed if men are really noticing, but I do know one of my current partners is quite taken with my hard nipples. Not sure if he truly has a "nipple fetish" or it shows that I am turned onto "him" and he likes that aspect.

Nevertheless. I found this post interesting and was curious if I am just different from other women? Is there something wrong with me.
Any comments?

Last edited:

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Well, I'm coming into this conversation on the late end, but...

During my church-going days, it really used to bother me. I played in the band for our church so if my nipples were sticking out, everybody would see. Because of that, I used to wear padded bras, even though I didn't need them for size reasons.

Things have changed a lot over the past several years. I'm now not self-conscious about it at all. Last summer my Master made me walk through the grocery store with him wearing jeans, a thin white undershirt, and no bra. I swear, the colour of my nipples was visible, in addition to the shape. But he helped me think of my breasts and nipples as beautiful and sexy, rather than something that should be hidden away.

I don't know why people obsess about it so much. But I do think that in a way, it's repressive to women.