what's the deal with hard nipples in public?

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i agree...but its natural for guys to get erections as well. even when they're not turned on. so im not exactly sure youre response qualifies...lol

What's the big deal? Breasts bulge already. Everybody doesn't know that breasts have tits? I don't think it's needed to try to hide them. Human bodies are curvy and bulgy. Just a fact of life.

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, I'm coming into this conversation on the late end, but...

During my church-going days, it really used to bother me. I played in the band for our church so if my nipples were sticking out, everybody would see. Because of that, I used to wear padded bras, even though I didn't need them for size reasons.

Things have changed a lot over the past several years. I'm now not self-conscious about it at all. Last summer my Master made me walk through the grocery store with him wearing jeans, a thin white undershirt, and no bra. I swear, the colour of my nipples was visible, in addition to the shape. But he helped me think of my breasts and nipples as beautiful and sexy, rather than something that should be hidden away.

I don't know why people obsess about it so much. But I do think that in a way, it's repressive to women.

Yeah, I agree that just a thin T-shirt is enough, however, isn't it supposed to be a T-shirt with some cool logo, pro-life message, or political message, and not just an undershirt? An undershirt is what you go outside in to work in the yard? Well unless it's a bit different where you live? Why do women wear bras for anyway? For support? If they don't want to wear a bra, I have no idea why they should have to.

I doubt that padded bras are of much use, as wouldn't they just get hot, sweaty, or uncomfortable? BTW, I am male, so what do I know about bras?

It's even okay to expose breasts to breastfeed a baby, but otherwise, topless is obscene, at least in the U.S. Women commonly breastfeed in public, in developing countries still more pronatalist than us. Makes perfect sense with as many people and babies they have, and they criticize us for saying breasts are sexual. Perhaps they are, but their bulges can't be much concealed, and it's taking out a breast to feed a baby is perfectly understandable and moral, if there's a baby there to explain for it.

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my nipples have a mind of their own and i dont care! if people stare i ask them if they want a photo. my nipples are obvious when hard coz i rarely wear bras. couldnt care less!
xx

Do women have any control over whether their nipples get hard? And it doesn't mean anything really, if nipples get hard, does it, so why not just let them be hard and bulge naturally?

And I agree with the choice to not wear bras, as didn't women used to not wear bras? Can't imagine why they should be required or anything. Just a thin T-shirt should be enough to cover breasts. It's okay if the coloration shows through a bit too. Everybody knows what's there anyway.

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not to veer the thread off topic, but why do women have such an issue with men looking anyway? Do you realize how lucky you are? Do you realize how many men would be completely ecstatic if it was socially acceptable to let our appendages hang out for all to see and judge? Tell you this, if I caught a women looking at my bulge while talking to me rather than my face, I certainly would have no complaints. IMO some people just can't be happy unless they have a chip on their shoulders.

I say, we make a concerted effort to change the mores of our society. Take the ability to show off assets from the women and give it to the men, who would be more appreciative of that opportunity anyway.

Also, let it be socially acceptable for us to wear makeup, lifts in shoes, etc to cover up our physical flaws the way women can (who also love to complain about wearing makeup too).

I don't think it should be about showing off assets. Quite many people probably don't want all the erotic distractions everywhere all the time. Rather, I think we should be more relaxed about some natural things, and not be so uptight. World population is now "huge" and growing, there's so many of us, humans are always "in heat" and incredibly horny, it's quite understandable that breasts and bulging nipples don't hide so well, and so why should it be any big deal for a mother to be visibly pregnant in a bikini at a swimming pool or beach, or for young married mothers to be visibly pregnant in class, or for breasts to bulge around us?

les123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This nipple angst is crazy
You gals all have them - so do we guys
Nothing to be embarassed about
So they get hard - that could be the cold, a shivver or just an attraction to a guy who is hot
Us guys get the same a hard on but it's even harder to justify and explain the bulge going wild down there.
And that happens not normally by cold LOL
As a matter of fact I thinks it's quite attractive to see a nipple harden - it means the owner is enjoying something.

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I say its a big deal, in fact the bigger the bigger the deal. After reading this thread I'm thinking about taking a few hours tomorrow just to go out and nipple watch, thanks for the idea.

I don't seem to notice nipples all that much. I like to be polite and not be staring where I shouldn't. But then, are nipples really that noticable, when everybody has them?

B_doc23cm

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, guys' nipples show when it is cold as well. The only people who will get bothered are the perverts who like to stare at women whatever the reason; surely no-one cares about their opinions? It's a natural thing and people shouldn't get embarrassed about it.

ScorpioSlut

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I personally don't care be it mine, some other woman's or some other man's. The only time it does bother me is when someone makes a big deal over it. Doesn't bother me enough to make me want to change just bothers me that people don't realize it's a natural reaction and nothing to hide or be ashamed of.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
Well, I'm coming into this conversation on the late end, but...

During my church-going days, it really used to bother me. I played in the band for our church so if my nipples were sticking out, everybody would see. Because of that, I used to wear padded bras, even though I didn't need them for size reasons.

Things have changed a lot over the past several years. I'm now not self-conscious about it at all. Last summer my Master made me walk through the grocery store with him wearing jeans, a thin white undershirt, and no bra. I swear, the colour of my nipples was visible, in addition to the shape. But he helped me think of my breasts and nipples as beautiful and sexy, rather than something that should be hidden away.

I don't know why people obsess about it so much. But I do think that in a way, it's repressive to women.

1.) he was right your breasts are nice
2.) I wish I was in that store at the time

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Just so happens that last night I went to the movies and while standing in the lobby after the film this woman walked by wearing this sheer halter top. Now I usually don't stand around staring down women but this one you couldn't miss. First of all her breasts were incredible, supported in the silk-like fabric of the halter. But even more incredible were her areolae which themselves protruded from her breasts like the head of a baby's bottle, and at the center of each a thickly erect nipple. What's more, they were clearly visible through the semi transparent fabric of her top.

She had to know I was looking as she passed but didn't seem to mind and, I figure, assuming she has a mirror at home, had to know they could be seen.

They were indeed beautiful.

BTW, movie wasn't bad either. :cool:

les123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I personally don't care be it mine, some other woman's or some other man's. The only time it does bother me is when someone makes a big deal over it. Doesn't bother me enough to make me want to change just bothers me that people don't realize it's a natural reaction and nothing to hide or be ashamed of.

Here is someone with sense! I agree

barbiegirl007

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My nipples always seem to be poking through my tops, whether I am wearing a bra or not. I do notice people staring but hey, there is nothing I can or care to do about it. Other people just have to deal with it. :tongue: