what's the deal with hard nipples in public?

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just so happens that last night I went to the movies and while standing in the lobby after the film this woman walked by wearing this sheer halter top. Now I usually don't stand around staring down women but this one you couldn't miss. First of all her breasts were incredible, supported in the silk-like fabric of the halter. But even more incredible were her areolae which themselves protruded from her breasts like the head of a baby's bottle, and at the center of each a thickly erect nipple. What's more, they were clearly visible through the semi transparent fabric of her top.

She had to know I was looking as she passed but didn't seem to mind and, I figure, assuming she has a mirror at home, had to know they could be seen.

They were indeed beautiful.

BTW, movie wasn't bad either. :cool:

A little show-through may be okay, for we really can't expect clothes to always be totally opaque? And I see no reason women should have to wear bras, if they don't want to.

I do hope that some of these women who don't seem to like to dress very modestly, and show off some cleavage, aren't rabid feminists seeking to entrap some guy who gazes a second too long. If they fear somebody getting too much an eyefull, shouldn't they dress more modestly?

Nipple bulges are cool, can't blame a person for showing a tit bulge. Like who doesn't have them? Humans were designed to reproduce, and it's not always easy to so well hide the fertile attributes.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
ok, i laughed.
people are strange.

well I guess if for years they have been hurting your back maybe you want to say "it's like having x lbs on your chest" but instead of 5 you want to give an accurate number? I don't know
in the girls defence she was equiped with G cups so the curiosity was fairly warrented
I thought

lickme69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I happen to have hard nipples frequently and it does not embarrass me until I catch someone staring or if they are ballsy enough to say something. then i get embarrassed becasue I actually have no control over this. I prefer them to be hard than soft though. I believe it is more attractive.

D_Anne_T_Freeze

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Do women have any control over whether their nipples get hard? And it doesn't mean anything really, if nipples get hard, does it, so why not just let them be hard and bulge naturally?

And I agree with the choice to not wear bras, as didn't women used to not wear bras? Can't imagine why they should be required or anything. Just a thin T-shirt should be enough to cover breasts. It's okay if the coloration shows through a bit too. Everybody knows what's there anyway.

i dont have to wear a bra and i dont a lot of the time but i do wear one when im out on a date with a guy coz if i dont trouble will follow. i know alot of women need to wear bras for comfort and im glad im not one of them! i think people are a little crazy when they see unsupported boobs in public.
xooxoxo

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If I wear thinner bras its a huge problem. I dont mind if a cute guy sees, but I dont want women, children, elderly people, etc seeing hard nipples!! I used to use band aids on my nipples when we had family get togethers..Im not kidding. I don't want to offend anyone. Now it seems like all bras are so padded it isnt much of an issue.

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i dont have to wear a bra and i dont a lot of the time but i do wear one when im out on a date with a guy coz if i dont trouble will follow. i know alot of women need to wear bras for comfort and im glad im not one of them! i think people are a little crazy when they see unsupported boobs in public.
xooxoxo

Aren't bras a fairly recent invention in history? So then unsupported boobs must have been common in the past? So how did we become such prude now then? I'm not so sure why unsupported boobs in public should be seen as a "problem?" Seems more natural to me, to allow boobs to be free and unsupported. (Perhaps also a bit more erotic, fortunately, or would that be unfortunately?) I doubt that without support, they can ever fall off. (Visibly pregnant bellies go unsupported all the time, and surely they are much heavier.) Do maybe unsupported boobs bounce too much, too much attracting the gaze of guys? But if a lady's breasts look too free and natural under her shirt, and she isn't trying to show off excessive cleavage, why can't a guy who happens to notice, be polite and overlook it? Why shouldn't women have the option of going bra-less? I don't agree with radical feminists on much, but I do agree, that there may never have been presented any sufficient reason to "require" the wearing of bras. And that nipples may show more, without a bra, why should that be a "problem" really?

I hear other countries, still more pronatalist than us, where breastfeeding in public is still common, criticize America, for thinking breasts are sexual. Perhaps for us, they are, but as long as they are covered with at least a thin outerwear T-shirt, no matter whether nipples be hard and protruding or not, with the obvious exception of needing to breastfeed a baby, that ought to be good enough. There's no practical way to hide the natural bulge of breasts anyway, so why should society be so nitpicky? Especially in today's populous world, now bulging with some 6.8 billion human souls, a billion teenagers, and around 4 babies being born somewhere per second.

Or is it just too "different" to not have to endure the presumed discomfort of bras? All women must suffer equally? From a man's perspective, I don't seem to fully understand the "to wear a bra or not wear a bra" issue so well?

Unsupported bra-less breasts would be easily to take out to breastfeed a baby in public, which should be fine, if there is a hungry about around to explain for it. Naturally breastfeeding a baby can't possibly be "obscene." And I do believe that humans should reproduce naturally, within marriage of course, using no means of "birth control," welcoming the human race to grow in size naturally, so more and more people may experience life, making no effort to restrain humanity's natural rate of expansion. More frequently having babies, would likely encourage breastfeeding in public, as mothers come to relax about routinely having more babies as they come.

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
xooxoxo

BTW, I should point out, that in the past, people didn't used to stay out so late on dates, and didn't more dates tend to be in safer public places, or visiting the parents, or chaperoned? It is important to avoid temptation on dates, as it's really worth the wait to marry, to do what married people do, or else marry sooner if needed.

There is something to be said for proper modesty, to help avoid temptation.

Of course, after marriage, it should be fine that the guy gets turned on easily, as sex then is-to-be-expected. So a wife can go shirtless in her own home, if she wants.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i wish women wouldn't feel embarassed about it when it happens to them,i guess it's like an erection in public for a guy...but hard nipples in public is way more acceptable than an erection in public.
i was reminded of this today while i was in an elevator with a woman(and 3 other guys)who's nipples got hard and she noticed and quickly covered up by wrapping her arms around her chest.(damn)
so my question is do you feel embarassed or is it just nothing at all?

My nipples get hard. They rub against the fabric of my cotton T-shirt. I get an erection and a wet spot in my boxer briefs. I don't get embarrassed.
I get the elevator all to myself.

D_76froy

Sexy Member
Media
If I wear thinner bras its a huge problem. I dont mind if a cute guy sees, but I dont want women, children, elderly people, etc seeing hard nipples!! I used to use band aids on my nipples when we had family get togethers..Im not kidding. I don't want to offend anyone. Now it seems like all bras are so padded it isnt much of an issue.

They should outlaw those padded bras. I love to see a woman's nipples under her blouse....so erotic and natural.

blacktightfit

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i wish women wouldn't feel embarassed about it when it happens to them,i guess it's like an erection in public for a guy...but hard nipples in public is way more acceptable than an erection in public.
i was reminded of this today while i was in an elevator with a woman(and 3 other guys)who's nipples got hard and she noticed and quickly covered up by wrapping her arms around her chest.(damn)
so my question is do you feel embarassed or is it just nothing at all?

It's awkward when people start staring at you all weird. I guess they automatically think I'm a slut or heathen who can't control myself or something.

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
They should outlaw those padded bras. I love to see a woman's nipples under her blouse....so erotic and natural.

It would make more sense to ban contraceptives. Babies coming to life is so natural.

You might like for padded bras to disappear, but upon what basis could it be mandated? Seems like voluntary compliance would work better?

I think I too would like bras to be thinner. Padded bras I imagine, must be so hot and uncomfortable. Not that I want to have to look away from too much gazing at natural nipple bulges, but more like, what should it really matter?

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
BTW, I should point out, that in the past, people didn't used to stay out so late on dates, and didn't more dates tend to be in safer public places, or visiting the parents, or chaperoned? It is important to avoid temptation on dates, as it's really worth the wait to marry, to do what married people do, or else marry sooner if needed.

Sounds like a golden era that never actually existed.

D_Anne_T_Freeze

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Aren't bras a fairly recent invention in history? So then unsupported boobs must have been common in the past? So how did we become such prude now then? I'm not so sure why unsupported boobs in public should be seen as a "problem?" Seems more natural to me, to allow boobs to be free and unsupported. (Perhaps also a bit more erotic, fortunately, or would that be unfortunately?) I doubt that without support, they can ever fall off. (Visibly pregnant bellies go unsupported all the time, and surely they are much heavier.) Do maybe unsupported boobs bounce too much, too much attracting the gaze of guys? But if a lady's breasts look too free and natural under her shirt, and she isn't trying to show off excessive cleavage, why can't a guy who happens to notice, be polite and overlook it? Why shouldn't women have the option of going bra-less? I don't agree with radical feminists on much, but I do agree, that there may never have been presented any sufficient reason to "require" the wearing of bras. And that nipples may show more, without a bra, why should that be a "problem" really?

I hear other countries, still more pronatalist than us, where breastfeeding in public is still common, criticize America, for thinking breasts are sexual. Perhaps for us, they are, but as long as they are covered with at least a thin outerwear T-shirt, no matter whether nipples be hard and protruding or not, with the obvious exception of needing to breastfeed a baby, that ought to be good enough. There's no practical way to hide the natural bulge of breasts anyway, so why should society be so nitpicky? Especially in today's populous world, now bulging with some 6.8 billion human souls, a billion teenagers, and around 4 babies being born somewhere per second.

Or is it just too "different" to not have to endure the presumed discomfort of bras? All women must suffer equally? From a man's perspective, I don't seem to fully understand the "to wear a bra or not wear a bra" issue so well?

Unsupported bra-less breasts would be easily to take out to breastfeed a baby in public, which should be fine, if there is a hungry about around to explain for it. Naturally breastfeeding a baby can't possibly be "obscene." And I do believe that humans should reproduce naturally, within marriage of course, using no means of "birth control," welcoming the human race to grow in size naturally, so more and more people may experience life, making no effort to restrain humanity's natural rate of expansion. More frequently having babies, would likely encourage breastfeeding in public, as mothers come to relax about routinely having more babies as they come.

before bras there were corsets and they provided support and coverage. there are some women out there who have to and should wear bras. the really long low breasts would rub the stomache skin and cause pain and then theres the girls with really huge boobs and small frames who get terrible back pain if left unsupported. the reason i wear a bra when out with a guy isnt because i dont want him to stare but because OTHER guys stare and theres nothing pisses your date off more than guys who wont stop looking at your boobs!i couldnt give a fuck if passers by think i am slutty or a show off coz i dont wear bras. i dont walk about the streets topless so they can shut up. TBH though there have been times when ive seen a braless girl and thought" damn you NEED to wear a bra" but thats my own taste and opinion so i keep it to myself.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
well i don't give a shit if they're natural or not.
shoes aren't bloody natural but do you really want to walk over thistles barefoot?
my tits are heavy. left unsupported they hurt.
and breast feeding? does anyone seriously think that pulling a cup to one side is more of a trauma than having several pounds of milky, tender tit dragging on your chest? really?
my bras actually fit so i have never felt any discomfort from wearing them. quite the opposite.

i'm not some poor, oppressed girlie, binding my chest because society expects it of me.
i'm a free thinking adult, supporting my chest so that i lead a more comfortable life.

D_Anne_T_Freeze

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
well i don't give a shit if they're natural or not.
shoes aren't bloody natural but do you really want to walk over thistles barefoot?
my tits are heavy. left unsupported they hurt.
and breast feeding? does anyone seriously think that pulling a cup to one side is more of a trauma than having several pounds of milky, tender tit dragging on your chest? really?
my bras actually fit so i have never felt any discomfort from wearing them. quite the opposite.

i'm not some poor, oppressed girlie, binding my chest because society expects it of me.
i'm a free thinking adult, supporting my chest so that i lead a more comfortable life.

couldnt agree more, but the weird thing is when i was breast feeding i was constantly expecting someone to complain about it as you hear stories like that all the time. i learned that in scotland noone cares but it seems to be quite a big deal in the states. i am also learning since ive been in san diego, that whistling a tune in the street is like slapping someone in the face. this country is fucked up! frat parties where girls fuck every guy in the room and then put it on redtube is fine but breastfeeding is offensive.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
couldnt agree more, but the weird thing is when i was breast feeding i was constantly expecting someone to complain about it as you hear stories like that all the time. i learned that in scotland noone cares but it seems to be quite a big deal in the states. i am also learning since ive been in san diego, that whistling a tune in the street is like slapping someone in the face. this country is fucked up! frat parties where girls fuck every guy in the room and then put it on redtube is fine but breastfeeding is offensive.
it's a strange place f'sure.

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I do freak out.. in fact anytime I wear a white tshirt I pretty much use first aid tape on them because they really show. I will be at the gym sometimes and I do free weights in the mirror and can see my nipples. Its really embarrassing but what can you do? Its not like I'm aroused, it just happens. Or maybe it's cold or the wind blows...I dont know. If I'm going out to a bar I just let it happen, but if it's a family gathering I make sure Im wearing something padded or use a bandaid.