What's the deal with 'mid-girth' measurements?

mcshaghard

Experimental Member
Media
I keep hearing people claiming that you shouldn't measure your girth at the base, you should measure it at the middle of your penis. They claim this is the 'true' way to measure your girth?

Why?

Why is measuring your girth at the middle of your penis any more 'true' than measuring it at the base? It doesn't even make logical sense when you consider that most people do measure at the base, and thus, surely that should be thought of as best practice.

B_Heart_of_Lion

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Interesting cock and post Thick&Thin! Such cocks must have been kinda useful in an evolutionary sense... Yours is strongly cone shaped and maybe it's rare but the thick-at-base-tapering-towards-the head pattern is pretty common. Guess it's the best cock for anal as well!

And, btw, would be interesting to know what are your two girths like....

thick_thin

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Interesting cock and post Thick&Thin! Such cocks must have been kinda useful in an evolutionary sense... Yours is strongly cone shaped and maybe it's rare but the thick-at-base-tapering-towards-the head pattern is pretty common. Guess it's the best cock for anal as well!

And, btw, would be interesting to know what are your two girths like....

The head is 4". Right about the balls it is 7". The mid-girth is 6".

Endued

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Can anyone actually get the entirety of their penis into any orifice? I suppose maybe a mouth, but trying to put it into anything else there are arse cheeks and thighs and such stopping things being flush. Girth right at the very base seems a little pointles really.

B_Heart_of_Lion

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Can anyone actually get the entirety of their penis into any orifice? I suppose maybe a mouth, but trying to put it into anything else there are arse cheeks and thighs and such stopping things being flush. Girth right at the very base seems a little pointles really.

Very good point... but yet most people has such a pattern.. and it adds a lot as to overall look... no matter where thickness is you would tell a cock is thick if its maximum girth is 7 inches... even if it a waste being it at the very base... Btw thick thin your midshaft is thick by any standard so you can feel happy about yout tw-sized cock ;)

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm very close to 8" at the base of my cock, seems pointless as that part doesn't get in often and that measurement also includes some ball sack skin. Mid shaft or even closer to the glans is where I count my girth.