Whats the deal with the Freaks of Cock site?

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The visually impaired, obviously.

Actually its probably the same guys who go gaga over the photoshopped cocks on here and ignore common sense and logic. Maybe they're visually impaired too

Pendlum

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It's targeted to morons. There is a picture on the internets that shows the guys actual balls next to the prosthetic balls and wang they use. Not to mention it's a bit racists with everyone seeming to have grills and shit.

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
How lame must the dude that wears those grills and fucks those hot girls with a fake dick feel?

Bob Ross

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's not fake! Those guys are legit. I know 'cause I went to high school with one of them...My anecdotes should be all the proof you need.

Honestly though it would be funny if they actually had a scene where they measured one of the fake dicks because they're probably about a foot long and it would be intersting to compare that to all of the claimed 12 inchers on here and elsewhere

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The visually impaired, obviously.

Actually its probably the same guys who go gaga over the photoshopped cocks on here and ignore common sense and logic. Maybe they're visually impaired too

You hit the nail on the head with the bolded part.

That's not fake! Those guys are legit. I know 'cause I went to high school with one of them...

Exactly!! I've seen those guys on a nude beach and their cocks hung down to their knees! Obviously you guys don't know about guys who's cocks hang down to their knees because you haven't visited the nude beaches in South America!

Plus, this one girl I knew in college had a sister who's friend's cousin dated a guy who was as big as those freaks of cock guys. She knows, because she measured it several times! She also has no reason to lie! So that's proof that 12"+ cocks exist!!

Amerite!? :tongue:

Last edited:

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You hit the nail on the head with the bolded part.

Exactly!! I've seen those guys on a nude beach and their cocks hung down to their knees! Obviously you guys don't know about guys who's cocks hang down to their knees because you haven't visited the nude beaches in South America!

Plus, this one girl I knew in college had a sister who's friend's cousin dated a guy who was as big as those freaks of cock guys. She knows, she measured it many, many times! She also has no reason to lie!

You Sir are pulling a fast one and I'm telling:tongue:

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You Sir are pulling a fast one and I'm telling:tongue:

I bet I should audition for freaks of cock since my big one is that big in real life. I'm 14 x 25. Yeah 20 freaking 5. And I cum twice as much. Real cum, not that starch crap.

But I won't wear grills. I ain't no stereotype. Except for my 14x25 cock

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I bet I should audition for freaks of cock since my big one is that big in real life. I'm 14 x 25. Yeah 20 freaking 5. And I cum twice as much. Real cum, not that starch crap.

But I won't wear grills. I ain't no stereotype. Except for my 14x25 cock

LMAO 14x25:eek: OMG I want to audition to be in the movie with you:rolleyes:

Seriously I would cry for you elephant man:tongue:

Bob Ross

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Plus, this one girl I knew in college had a sister who's friend's cousin dated a guy who was as big as those freaks of cock guys. She knows, because she measured it several times! She also has no reason to lie! So that's proof that 12"+ cocks exist!!

Hey, if she "pinky swears" it how can I NOT believe her?!

TheDeTour

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You can fool all of the people some of the time and some of the people all of the time, but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time...........apparently:rolleyes: