What's the deepest you can go?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Dayna, May 3, 2007.

?

What the deepest you can comfortably take?

1. 6''

20 vote(s)
    15.3%
  2. 7''

26 vote(s)
    19.8%
  3. 8''

32 vote(s)
    24.4%
  4. 9''

22 vote(s)
    16.8%
  5. 10''

31 vote(s)
    23.7%
  1. Dayna

Dayna New Member

I had a pretty converstation with my cousin today. She, in her nievity was assuming that because she was a small petit girl, she can't take a big cock.

Her bf is about 7.5'' she told me, and she says she can barely take 6'' or more of him.

Now, she was feeling bad about this and told me 'us small chicks aint made for big cocks'.....now I've never told her that I can take 8'' easily, sometimes 9 depending on the mood.

I know vagina's come in all shapes, sizes and depths.

I was under the assumption that most women can take at least 7''. Since i'm not a guy with a long cock, I have a question to all you guys are girls out there.

What's the deepest you can comfortably go?

My answer would be 9''....but only when I'm ovulating

2. zaza

zaza New Member

Mines 7, possibly a bit bigger as I don`t know for sure. However I do know 10+ is way too much.

3. flaming infinity

flaming infinity New Member

Albums:
    Well, the average is supposedly about 5 inches.

4. ddk

ddk New Member

Either 5" or 6" on average and then I hit the back. I haven't been with any girls with a huge vagina, so I don't know how it is for anyone else.

5. diamond

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I can take 9 inches very comfortably, I can do 10, but that is pushing it.

My vagina is deeper than the average woman by about 2- 2.5 inches ( that is what my gyno told me)

6. B_Danni-licks

B_Danni-licks New Member

i hav taken a 15-16" with abit of pain involved

7. Ethyl

Gold Member

Albums:
    Oh, c'mon....15-16 inches? The longest recorded one is 13". Are you telling us you actually measured?

8. B_Danni-licks

B_Danni-licks New Member

9. WildHoney

Gold Member

Hey I have measured...with a Police batton at a swingers party...4 girls on a dining table..all on their knees and a white marker for depth..lol...I can tell you now the smallest littlest girl in the room had the deepest ( unaroused) vagina.

Did you know that the vagina actually elongates to an amazing depth when aroused and stretched out? It is not exact science for every woman, but for me when very aroused and expimental, I can take easily 10 and more if we had it handy I am guessing...( takes a while to work up to it but after a few mins every inch is more comfortable and feels good)

I saw this great video of depth once..will try and find the link for you.

The end of the vagina is the cervix, and it is 3-5 inches ( or so) inside the canal. The actual cavity will stretch past this and upwards internally depending on arousal ( and genetics I guess)

eFukt - In Too Deep

Found it....good example of vaginal depth-

x
    Honey

10. OhCanada

OhCanada New Member

My wife is quite up on some of the medical factors unvolved and depending on the day of the month, the cervix is at different depths. The variation obviously changes from person to person as does the depth. I am just a bit shy of 9x 6 and would say on an average month I can go balls deep about 40% of the time with perhaps 5-10% of the time not being able to go much more than about 6in.

11. Ethyl

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yeah, I know. My expectations are much too high aren't they?

12. smoothrnb

Gold Member

Albums:
    When I was younger and not settled into a relationship, I handled three guys who were at least 9 inches each. One did not know much about satisfying a bottom guy at all. I considered him one of the worst tops. My partner is a great top--he has a great cock and knows how to use...:biggrin1: :wink:

13. Onslow

Gold Member

You sir are a liar! (and not a very good one either).

Let me remind you of your past posts-- http://www.lpsg.org/women-s-issues/26086-tall-woman-big-cock-2.html#post705076 in that one you tell us you can easily take 10 inches. Well which is it? You can easily take it or it's pushing the limit? Answer me Mister!

and of course this one where you only date men 12.5 and bigger-- http://www.lpsg.org/women-s-issues/27403-genetically-engineering-your-sons-2.html#post466203 Which is very confusing in light of this post where you say your biggest encounter was 11x6-- http://www.lpsg.org/sex-with-a-large-penis/48676-penis-survey.html#post803946
    Now if this is true then what happened to the 12.5 men?

Please darlingdennis--er, I mean delusionaldeb71, if you insist on telling these lies, could you at least get the same one going all the time?

As always, it has been a pleasure searching through a troll (not a trollop) history.

14. Baseballfan155

Baseballfan155 New Member

Still a virgin, so I have no idea. And I think you should have done less than 6 inches for those people under 6 inches...

15. Big Dreamer

Big Dreamer New Member

My wife enjoyed a great chuckle off of this one. What kind of 'gyno' attempts a full depth insertion on a woman to determine her 'capacity', then provides a statistical analysis based on other women he's performed the same irrelevant test on.

Tijuana University is really cranking out the Gyno's these days.

16. karmen

karmen New Member

Albums:
    I'm not quite sure and actually never thought much about it. I've been with larger guys but I was never sure if they were all the way in or not.

Geesh! You've put this thought into my head and now I'll have to have sex with several guys over an embarrassingly short period of time and then compare :rolleyes:.

LOL. Okay. Who's first. :wink:. Does this approach make me a naughty girl? :shock:

If I say it's in the name of science, do you think I can get a government grant?

Hugs and Kisses,

Karmen

17. diamond

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

Here are a few pointers.........The way I measured was including the curve of his cock....however reading the threads it is not the correct way to measure hence realistically his cock would have been 11 x6. We all learn a thing or two on this site.

Furthermore depending on how excited I get, I can fit anything between 9-10 ( it depends) I am not going to analyze each and everytime I had sex with my partner. I know for a fact I can take 9, 10 on most days unless I am about to get my period and feel really crampy. It really depends.

As for being a troll, I think you should check with other members on this site who have seen me on web cam. Furthermore I have nothing to gain by lying especially since I post quite often on here.

Next time you start accusing someone of being a troll you might want to get your facts straight, and also check with other members. I didn't realize that when I post on here it will be an interrogation of sorts each and every single time.

No wonder few women join, with assholes like yourself it makes it a very welcoming place.

18. BBB2.5

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    What a cool thread...I can easily take 12 x 3 huge fat inches...in the form of a dildo.
    :cool:

19. Punisher

Punisher New Member

Albums:
    Oh my good god.

I clicked this topic idly thinking about morning traffic.

Now, I'm having trouble posting because my jeans keep knocking the keyboard around from each pulse of my heartbeat.

20. Onslow

Gold Member

Sugar Dumpling--The facts speak for themselves no matter how you try to alter it now.

You say on one hand that you can barely take 10 inches and on another tell us it;'s easy. You say your biggest was 11 inches but in another thread you say you are only with men over 12.5--These honey are your words. I did not create them. When you spew out contradictory posts of that nature it is going to call into question the validity of anything you say. So you see muttonhead, I did indeed 'check' the facts. Facts as you had placed them out for all of us to see. I did not make any of them up, and even supplied links to your 'facts' from the past. Now you try to alter your past measuring standards. Well, that still does not say to us how you could within a few weeks time go from 10 inchs being barely possible to having it as being an easy accomodation.

Keep in mind that the only reason I even looked into your preceding posts is because I remembered past discrepancies and I was getting more than a bit annoyed and pissed off that you kept your charade going. I feel it is my civic responsibility to this community to call fakers such as you on your b.s.

When REAL women join here, they do so honestly and without lies such as yours. You clearly will continue to skew things around left and right to suit your passing fancy of the moment. REAL women are always welcome. FAKES such as you (female or not) will never be welcome and as much as you may not like it, I will call you on your b.s. each time you post it. Deal with it sonny boy.

Draft saved Draft deleted