What's the deepest you can go?

What the deepest you can comfortably take?

• 6''

Votes: 20 15.0%
  • 7''

Votes: 27 20.3%
  • 8''

Votes: 33 24.8%
  • 9''

Votes: 22 16.5%
  • 10''

Votes: 31 23.3%

• Total voters

D_Aston Asstonne

Account Disabled
Media
You sir are a liar! (and not a very good one either).

Let me remind you of your past posts-- http://www.lpsg.org/women-s-issues/26086-tall-woman-big-cock-2.html#post705076 in that one you tell us you can easily take 10 inches. Well which is it? You can easily take it or it's pushing the limit? Answer me Mister!

and of course this one where you only date men 12.5 and bigger-- http://www.lpsg.org/women-s-issues/27403-genetically-engineering-your-sons-2.html#post466203 Which is very confusing in light of this post where you say your biggest encounter was 11x6-- http://www.lpsg.org/sex-with-a-large-penis/48676-penis-survey.html#post803946
Now if this is true then what happened to the 12.5 men?

Please darlingdennis--er, I mean delusionaldeb71, if you insist on telling these lies, could you at least get the same one going all the time?

As always, it has been a pleasure searching through a troll (not a trollop) history.
ouch! lemme stick on my hip waders,cause the shit is getting knee deep!:eek:

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Um, she's in the UK, so maybe she meant centimeters. :rolleyes: Yes, the generally held "record" is stated as 13" or 13.5", depending. So, 15-16" would be... well, hmm, wait, she never said that it was a PENIS that she was talking about. :tongue:

Yes, but if she's using the metric system why didn't she write it as 15-16 cm? If that's what she meant then she has my sincere apologies, but " indicates inches, not centimeters.

va_lk_yr_ie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
To move back to the original topic. I've taken men that are a bit longer than my palm all the way to the root. This after some initial work where they haven't been able to penetrate with their full length at first, but we worked our way up there.

In actual measurements that means somewhere around 8 true, unadultered inches. Have no idea if I could take more than that as I've never had the opportunity to try - and trying it out with a dildo isn't going to work as I never get to the same state of arousal with an inanimate object when compared to being with a partner.

I do know that those around 8" bottom out in me and frankly I believe that much more than that in length would mean the guy was left out a tiny bit in the cold. Similarly - going above much more than 6 true, unadultered inches in girth means too much pain to be entirely comfortable for me.

8x6 or even a little bit below and you fill me out more than enough to make me a very happy girl who's probably struggling a bit to take you initially but will leave with wobbling knees and a huge smile on her face. :biggrin1:

screwhersenseless

Experimental Member
Media
It's my understanding that the reason why women with average vagina depth of 6 inches can take more than 6" is because of the bottom vaginal wall stretching backwards when a long penis pushes into it. It will move a lot when an 8 inch penis pushes it backwards, provided it's aroused and elasticated. Plus the head of the penis squishes in a bit, plus the angle can also help her take the entire length. It's also my understanding that the cul de sac located between the bottom vagina wall and the anus is the reason why some women go bezerk when a long penis is in her, as it pushes the bottom wall into the cul de sac and creates a tremendous sensation for her physically (and mentally).
That area is something the sex experts, in columns telling small and average size guys that size makes no difference whatsoever, don't ever mention. They don't talk about the "deep area" that some women state rocks their world, which may be the cul de sac and/or it might be the posterior fornix. Plus sex experts answer by saying the vagina is only 5" deep and therefore anything else is hanging out. They don't explain how the average woman takes all of 8 inches. That doesn't get a mention, completely dodged. Plus they say the vagina has no feelings beyond the first three inches, when the truth is the vagina walls do have at least some feeling beyond the first three inches, it's just not as sensative as the first three. It's not a dead void. It contains some nerves. So since it contains some nerves then it can be counted as making at least a bit of difference in sex. Women know when they are filled and beyond.

uksexymona

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I had a 13" fat cock so easily and that was the biggest cock I ever taken so far but I've tried a 14" dildo and it went all but with more lube and I think I might (see might) be able to handle a 15" cock if such a cock really exists.

depeel

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So far I know most women can take 6 or 7 inch, but also thickness is important thing. In my case most of the women could take 75% of my cock for pleasure.

DeeDee36dd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just saw this post. Very interesting. I put down 7" on the poll, but it's really about 7.5" comfortably. My husband is about 7" long (but insanely thick 7.5-8") and the depth is no problem, just the girth at times. I have a very realist 8"x6" dildo that hits bottom with 1/2" to spare.
Even though I couldn't probably take it all, I would like to try something really long at least once!

Tee&A

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One of my exes had 10" and I couldn't get enough of him so I said 10".

contortionist

Sexy Member
Media
The first girl I slept with was very petite, slim and barely 5' tall. I slid 8'' into her without any trouble. It being my first time, the sex took about 4 seconds but after that it was great. I assumed this was normal. After her, I was disappointed to learn she was the exception not the rule

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The first girl I slept with was very petite, slim and barely 5' tall. I slid 8'' into her without any trouble. It being my first time, the sex took about 4 seconds but after that it was great. I assumed this was normal. After her, I was disappointed to learn she was the exception not the rule
Really? There are lots of women that height and build--you just need to look around more.