What's the difference between a Bathmate and Homemade device?

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by rangisrovus19, Feb 20, 2012.

1. rangisrovus19

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hey guys, awhile ago member Heynowww introduced his water pump method, using a glass vase purchased locally. We chatted a bit about the method and I too found a vase, almost exactly the same as his. This is the idea, more or less, according to him:

"As for what to use, i hear they sell water pumps (Bathmate) but i lucked out and found a perfect sized vase... which im growing into.. after 20 minutes im expanded to the point where i can let some air in and work it midway down the shaft, and my dick will still maintain the seal... couldnt do that before. so my goal is to use this vase untill im too big for it. just take a look at the gallery.

Notice how the mouth of the vase is the narrowest point... well u need this to be able to pull yer dick out. just push in on ur dick near the mouth which lets air in, lets you out. If the glass was a straight glass with no curve to it im not sure how easy it would be to get it out.
    What i think is most effective with this method, is that its killing 3 birds with one stone... i put a constant outward force on it, one to create the vaacum for the "pump", two it will really stretch you GOOD and Completely cause its pulling at the base and pulling slightly the whole length from the vaacum. And third, its full of hot water, to warm you up and keep it warm thru the workout."

The idea sound extremely similar to what I understand about the Bathmate. I have used this method for awhile, and I definitely feel like it is doing something... I'm just a hard gainer, so the gains seems temporary after pulling it out of the vase. Who here has a bathmate and can expand on these ideas?

Also, yes, the vase is made of glass. So I am EXTREMELY careful when using it.

Here are a few images of Heynowww using the vase, which (more) can also be seen in his gallery:
    Uno
    Dos

Attached below is the vase I use. Like I said, I'm pretty certain it's the same as his. What luck, eh?

Attached Files:

• -1.jpg
      -1.jpg
      File size:
      39.4 KB
      Views:
  2. rangisrovus19

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
  3. B_mastersword

B_mastersword New Member

idunno personally i'd prefer not to stick my dick in something that could shatter. and oh yeah you intend to apply pressure to... so... yeah

4. D_Aberchirder_Crustinuts

D_Aberchirder_Crustinuts Account Disabled

I'm with Mastersword on that. Plus, I think with any pump type device, you probably should be safe and use something where you can see how much pressure is being applied (though I'm not familiar with Bathmate mechanics). An emergency release/air valve type function also seems necessary if you need to get out quick.

Draft saved Draft deleted