whats the downside of haveing a giant penis?

Mastur

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
The local fire department insisting on using your cock as a cost-effective training facility for the rookies! Coping with the hose handling is one thing, but the peeing on command is a little tiresome. Not to mention the pole sliding excercise! Their boots really leave the most dreadful scuff marks...

AlphaSpartan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Other problems I have with an 8x6 cock:
* Uncomfortable underwear.
* Sitting down when soft and wearing tight pants - and then getting erect.
* Staring by strangers even if I'm just a little firm and not all the way erect.
* Strangers and near-strangers hearing about my size and asking for sex.
* Getting a painful head rush after orgasm if I have prolonged sex standing up. It's like the blood rushes out of one head and into the other.
* Women don't want to try certain positions with me.
* Harder to have rough sex or even just active vigorous thrusting in some positions.
* Some women only want gentle sex with me even if they have really active sex with somebody else.
You and I are about the same size, I've never had a headache after orgasm. You may wanna talk to your doctor and possible change diet. As far as the bulge and getting erect with tight pants, definitely know that feeling... especially since I ride motorcycles ha ha... remedied with slightly baggier pants.

My only problem so far is that there has only been one woman who can properly give me head. All the others either can't open up enough or can't get too far down on me without hitting the head of my cock which hurts like hell.

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
You and I are about the same size, I've never had a headache after orgasm. You may wanna talk to your doctor and possible change diet.

Thanks for the concern - but its not so much a headache as a minor head rush. Besides it only happens when several conditions are all met. I have be standing, having very physically active sex, having sex for a long time, and an intense prolonged orgasm. If any of those don't happen, I don't get the head rush. So it happens rather rarely.