What's The Fastest You've Ever Made A Guy Cum With Your Mouth?

facial_addict

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Maybe I'm a natural... The second time I ever gave head, I met a guy at his house to get a facial; he was just going to jerk off on my face. We had met on CL and had been texting all day. When I got there, he said he only had a few minutes before his wife got home and he pulled out an absolutely beautiful big cock. At least 7" flaccid. Well, needless to say, I couldn't just sit there and watch him stroke it. I started sucking it as best I could. I guess our texting had him worked up because he came in about fifteen seconds. He pulled out and shot the biggest load I've ever had on my face.

kewlkid75

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This guy I was fooling around with a couple of years ago loved my skills and I sucked his dick and he lasted only a couple of minutes before he came in my mouth and he was apologizing and I said it was ok, and i said let's do it again and we did and he lasted a lot longer this time...my goodness i wonder where he is now.....

MykleMikeyMike

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Me and my ex once had a Czech lad over. He had just come to the UK for uni. Was sucking us both a while without touching himself. The second I got my lips on his dick he shot the sweetest creamiest load. Was a shame it was quick but very hot

justcurious88

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Probably 1 or 2 minutes is the shortest time I've gone.

Once I had a regular put some kind of de-sensitizing gel on his dick to last a little bit longer... He didn't tell me, so I put his dick in my mouth and about 5 seconds later, I had the WORST taste in my mouth. Bitter as hell. It eventually made my mouth go numb for about an hour afterward. I was not pleased. I understand that he wanted to last longer, but he should have known that a numbing gel was not going to taste good for whoever sucked his cock (we had only planned on me sucking him and nothing else).

Needless to say... Beware of de-sensitizing gels. :)

Reactions: mutualjax

DorianGray86

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was fooling around with a Bolivian guy with a pretty big, thick uncut cock. I was really in the mood to go down and service him for a while...well, he lasted maybe 2 minutes before blowing unexpectedly in my mouth. For me, it’s usually been a turn-on and quite flattering to see a guy lose control like that. I’ve definitely wanted to recreate this, but it definitely seems to happen much more often with uncut cocks.

Reactions: drambone2001

notthatguy

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well on the receiving end, the first time i had a blow job i lasted probably under 5 seconds. The moment my head felt the back of her mouth, i shot. Then even more embarrassing was that she kept on sucking after i had cum and maybe 10 seconds later i launched me second cum. She once again kept sucking and i shot maybe 15 seconds again. Like cums in 90 seconds.

How embarrassing.

D

deleted1074483

yup 2-3 mins really deep rimming one ex I could make him cum pretty easily quickly

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It wasn't more than a couple of minutes. We were just getting started.

I can't take credit for causing him to blow so quickly. He was an excitable boy. :cool:

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A few have ejaculated within seconds of me sucking them. They didn't even last a full minute. I think my favorite experience was with a guy that claimed he didn't come from head. Well he was curious to see if a guy could make him cum from head. I was the first guy to suck his dick and I made him cum in less than to minutes of me sucking and it had something to do with the fact that I was alternating between sucking his dick and his balls. He'd never had his balls sucked before and he said that was the most amazing thing that he'd ever felt while getting a blowjob.

Bbcqt69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I sucked off a guy at a glory hole in Amsterdam when I was on vacation in 2017. He was already hard in the stall next to me and by the time he stuck his cock through I could feel him pulse in my hand. He nutted real quick! So idk if that counts... Haha

sxh5704

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My husband came home from work many years ago and was super horny. He walked in the door and just said 'give me a blowjob'. Never one to argue I dropped to my knees and he proceeded to tell me how he was so hard all day and all he wanted to do was just cum. As he was face fucking me he just said 'this is gonna be quick' and he wasn't kidding. In about a minute he shot right down my throat. Afterward he said he was sorry for cumming so quick, but he just had to get off.

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Under 2 minutes, easy. A while ago, but true.

I've never had a woman give me oral and make me orgasm....licks and kisses and hands and breasts around me are all wonderful, but so far, never yet, made me orgasm...but too wide to fit in any mouth so I've never had the fun of having a woman make me orgasm from her "talents" like that...I think that if I ever met a lady who could take me balls deep in her pussy/womb...OR... if I ever met a woman who was gifted with a mouth able to open wide enough to give me oral and then have fun and make me orgasm...LOL...I think I would propose on the spot...buy them a new car...anything at all...just do it again and again and again....LOL.

Reactions: Gayreich and B_er

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Maybe 2 minutes. And keep in mind I don’t try to make it quick - in fact I do the opposite and try to give a guy a good thorough working over with my tongue, mouth, licking and sucking his cock, balls, hole, and I rarely use my hands. I try to take guys to the edge and really worship cock before I go in for the kill.

So when the Maybe 2 Minute Man suddenly grunted and shot his load in my mouth I was totally surprised. A bit disappointed because he had a really nice cock and I wanted more of it, and also because I like to be ready to swallow when I’m sucking a guy off. Getting caught off guard that quickly... I mean, I still managed to swallow every drop of his cum, but I did t get to enjoy it as much as usual.