What's The Fastest You've Ever Made A Guy Cum With Your Mouth?

Reg

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Less than a minute for me. I had been texting all day with a guy and stopped by on my way home. He unzipped me got my cock in his mouth and I came almost immediately. I was so horned up all day I couldn’t hold back. Recouped my hard on and enjoyed a leisurely bj from him for the second load.

Reactions: Ky blue and orangeC

A minute but there had been alot of foreplay and making out

erpap

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I was chatting with this guy online and he said he was a huge shooter. I said we should meet but he should not have sex or jerk off for 4 or 5 days. He agreed, we met and I started sucking his cock within 5 minutes his cock started to tense up and he starred shooting in my mouth he pulled out and creamed me face, covered it! He didn’t let me down he cream my face with a 5 day load, he shoot enough for 3 guys! Never saw him again, :(

JackM

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I can't recall a time when I made somebody cum quickly. However, if somebody sucking me is a really good cocksucker, I always think it feels great to cum quickly to relieve the pressure, then wait a few minutes and go (cum) again. The first time, I can often shoot after a couple of minutes if I'm feeling really horny and their teeth aren't scraping me.

GeorgeZ

Expert Member
Media
I was cruising a local park and picked up a nice looking guy, blonde, swimmers's build in his late 20's. He explained that he had never done this before but was curious and his girlfriend was away. I brought him back to my place and I as I rubbed him through his jeans, he was getting hard and telling me that this may take a while, that it takes a long time with his girlfriend. I took out his cock and stroked it once (it was a nice 7 inch, thick one) and I went down on it once and he moaned and came. I always remember him because he was talking about how long it takes with his girlfriend and it was over in 2 seconds. He just stood there mumbling, " I don't understand, this has never happened before."

briacon429

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
One time I did so much foreplay with a guy that the second I put my mouth on his cock, I felt him start to spasm. I fucking love that feeling when a dick is losing control against your lips! Then the next thing I knew, I had a mouthful of his seed, which of course I devoured.

He was almost apologetic about it. Don’t get me wrong, I would’ve loved to have blown him longer, but I wasn’t exactly complaining! Especially since he made sure to reciprocate, so he finished me off too...

william1

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have two occasions when l have brought a guy off quickly. First one was a married guy who l had lusted over for a few years, his wife used to send him in to pick up her work, to cut a long story short he wanted a job doing and got him into the office one Saturday morning when no one else was there, we had already skirted around subject of blow jobs and wanting to get fucked, i had said i would swap this one job for 'payment in kind' he smiled, took us ten minutes to do the job, i had been rubbing his knees while he was near me, i put my hand on his crotch and he was rock hard, i pulled his pants down and i bet he lasted about 30 seconds !

Second time was a guy from the gym l had lusted over as he used to strut around in some very skimpy shorts, he taught zumba classes. Roll forward a good number of years and i got an email out of the blue from him (I had done couple of adverts for him over the years), we got chatting on WhatsApp and the conversation soon turned raunchy as said he liked older guys ! About a week later we meet up and have a snog, i pull his zip down and go down on him and again well within a minute he cums !!

Sadly I can't say they are all as good as these though !

About 1-2 minutes guy at my university library. Was amazing study break.