What's The Horniest Thing For A Cuckold Or Bull?

D

deleted972301

Honestly from my past experiences of being a bull here is my list of things:
Completely dominating a wife in front of her husband or significant other
Him watching me nail his significant other or his wife and her reactions
The overall atmosphere of them both enjoying the time

SamMann75

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well, it depends on the kind of session that I do with the couple. There isn't a recurring path of what I do, it goes with them, I mean, with what she wants and what he'd like to see.
I had lots of experiences as a bull, and all the couples were different. All the bulls in here can tell you that every encounter of this type is different from couple to couple.
Those things shown in your pictures happened. Yes. Not all the times.
For me, as a bull, she is the main focus, not him. I'm there with them just to satisfy her (and as a consequence he will be pleased too).

I'm a heavy cummer, and I can cum multiple times. After I cum I need 10-15 minutes and I'm ready again to go on and on. Usually I need to cum at least 3 times a day. When I fuck a lady I cum several times.

I swear you sound more and more like a friend of my wife's with every response.

Do you take care of business and leave, or with any couple have you made a habit of spending the night for an encore the next morning, or relaxed for a long leisurely day or weekend with them fucking her throughout the day?

Italian1986

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Exactly.

Italian1986

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I swear you sound more and more like a friend of my wife's with every response.

Do you take care of business and leave, or with any couple have you made a habit of spending the night for an encore the next morning, or relaxed for a long leisurely day or weekend with them fucking her throughout the day?

I did all those things.
Some couple just ask you to fuck and leave.
With others I spent weekends and sometimes weeks off with them fucking and fucking around.

SamMann75

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
That has to be the horniest thing.

He came over Thursday for dinner and planned on spending the night. I was going crazy as always leaving for work the next morning as he began to take pleasure in my wife's body again... not knowing how long he'd enjoy her before leaving.

Friday afternoon i rush home to my wife to find her asleep, exhausted, naked in bed... next to him still naked, still in our bed.

I'm so hard and horny to reclaim my wife... but he is still there, he's getting all her attention until he leaves... and he knows it, he smiles and looks at my perpetually hard and throbbing dick, as he spends the weekend fucking her like i never could over and over...all... weekend...long...

James0909

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Honestly, I love fucking married women in their marital bed behind the husband’s back. Scored a few times like that. Husband does shift work or is on a business trip.

Risky I know, but it’s always worked out and I have no plans of stopping. It’s hot to know that I’m fucking his wife where he sleeps, in his home, and he has no idea.

WhoIsThisOne

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response

That is so hot picturing you being into that. Interesting lol.

love2compare

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Honestly, I love fucking married women in their marital bed behind the husband’s back. Scored a few times like that. Husband does shift work or is on a business trip.

Risky I know, but it’s always worked out and I have no plans of stopping. It’s hot to know that I’m fucking his wife where he sleeps, in his home, and he has no idea.

your honesty is appreciated here and think you do a great job for her but i think it really counts as being a bull only when he knows and wants it too... Otherwise it's probably just cheating.

Reactions: alexgxxx

Italian1986

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
your honesty is appreciated here and think you do a great job for her but i think it really counts as being a bull only when he knows and wants it too... Otherwise it's probably just cheating.
Exactly. I was saying the same thing.

Italian1986

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Is the husband usually jacking while you piping his wife or just watching in awe?

Someone wants to watch only. Others ask if they can jerk off, and sometimes I give him the permission to do that, sometimes I don’t.

love2compare

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm a heavy cummer, and I can cum multiple times. After I cum I need 10-15 minutes and I'm ready again to go on and on. Usually I need to cum at least 3 times a day. When I fuck a lady I cum several times.
whoaaaaa, this sounds absolutely powerful, sheer unbelievable to be honest - but you seem to be life long experienced real hung bull with super fertile bull's balls and you know what you can do!

let's say you are married and your wife suddenly want's a bigger man, a real bull. just sometimes you know.... ;-)
would you allow it to her and how would you feel in the cuck's position?

love2compare

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Love when the cuck husband cleans my cock with juices on it. Then he gets his creampie for dessert. Yea
i think this one of the hottest moments for a bull, when the hubby cleans the real man's cock with his thongue..... WHAT an exceptional award for a bull!!!!

Italian1986

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
whoaaaaa, this sounds absolutely powerful, sheer unbelievable to be honest - but you seem to be life long experienced real hung bull with super fertile bull's balls and you know what you can do!

let's say you are married and your wife suddenly want's a bigger man, a real bull. just sometimes you know.... ;-)
would you allow it to her and how would you feel in the cuck's position?
A real bull? She already has one LOL