What's the ideal perfume you would like to smell on a man? and why

tito21

Superior Member
Media
I like neutral scent/smell. No odour and no perfume.

I can’t stand people wearing perfume, men or women. Especially those who walks around with a cloud of perfume smog that gags you when you’re near them or walk past them on the street. Are you really that stinky that you need to mask your own scent?

If you have body odour, use deodorant to keep it under control.

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was implying that deriding a response about perfumes on LPSG as vapid is itself inane. I would bet that Auggie responded this way because he felt slighted.

bigtoad

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
A Guest, often, at my job, again today, Allways smells Good. Today I asked Him: "You smell SO good, what are You wearing?" He replied, "Thank you! It's Citron, by Hermes" ( I've googled...now trying to figure out if it is 'Citron Noir', by Hermes, or Others.) Not a hook-up... yet; He Smells Wonderful!!
I have Chanel Blue, which I spitz sometimes, and Auga Chio, Armani, that I like, and Halston Z12 Halston Z14 sometimes good.jpg

Rare, these days, but Polo Classic I always recognize.

Reactions: linniejr

Auggiecakes

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A Guest, often, at my job, again today, Allways smells Good. Today I asked Him: "You smell SO good, what are You wearing?" He replied, "Thank you! It's Citron, by Hermes" ( I've googled...now trying to figure out if it is 'Citron Noir', by Hermes, or Others.) Not a hook-up... yet; He Smells Wonderful!!
I have Chanel Blue, which I spitz sometimes, and Auga Chio, Armani, that I like, and Halston Z12 Halston Z14 sometimes View attachment 1597386

Hermès is really nice but it doesn’t match well with my skin type.

linniejr

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have Chanel Blue, which I spitz sometimes, and Auga Chio, Armani, that I like, and Halston Z12 Halston Z14 sometimes View attachment 1597386

I like to smell Polo classic on a man as well. I my lover that passed some time ago, use to put it on his dick (in the hairs) would drive me wild. Then when he sweated and it mixed with the cologne, look out!!!!!!

Reactions: bigtoad

51arledge

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My Husband has an incredible natural body aroma that is really sweet and sexy....still turns me on after 31 years. I nicknamed him "Honeyman" a long time ago for that reason. And he never needs deodorant.

BUT, he does like cologne and used to use several different ones. Then about 25 years ago, I decided to shop for a new cologne for his Christmas present and came up with Boucheron. It has been his only cologne ever since. I have seen both men and women just drape themselves around him when he's wearing it.

Several women actually bought it for their husbands but reported back that it didn't work so well with their body chemistry.

Reactions: cedarizzo
J

joshuaamitai

the smell after a long day work , his armpits , his crotch !
asses need to be clean smell , mouth too , and pls .. no cheesy heads ...that is why i like cut as myself