what's the largest existing girth???

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
What's the largest existing girth? Upon a time I believed the largest cock girth was something around 8 inches but then..after seeing so much profiles of very thick cock approaching or going beyond that girth I had to rethink... do you know what's the world record girth of a hard cock???

Bestsrvice4u

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well i too have had the pleasure more than once to meat giantpenis each time it's like I get totally overwhelmed. Its definitly 10& around. I have big hands and cant get them around his beautiful girth. It's like I died and went to cock heaven

neverbiteorgag

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It is for some women, not all are anatomically identical.
But where the problem comes in is fellatio, most men like fellatio but except for rare cases, a man with a penis girth of over 7 1/2 INCHES probably can't find a woman or a man for that matter to open their mouth for him.
And the rare cases that do find someone who can't dislocate their jawbone like a snake but at least is anatomically able to take it; I can tell you what it feels like, it feels like have a mouth muscle spasm, you know lockjaw and if he starts pumping a little; it makes you feel the corners of your mouth will tear.
Then if it's your first time, count on a sore for several days after.
Plus the thicker the penis, the longer and harder it is to get that big boy down the chute, in the case of a man with a true 10x7 3/4 , I think it took me almost 45 minutes to get him to his nuts.
I wasn't crazy about my jaw locking up but man he had a gorgeous cock, great wide hairy chest , huge feet and strong legs and I never saw a man with hands as big as his.
and his blue eyes, yum

Reactions: 12dave

dirkjesje

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Anything bigger in girth then 7.25" is very rare.
But if you search for the upper limit, the record - you will never know how many standard deviations that will be from the average. ( the secret of the tail - statistics )
It could be 8.5"; maybe even 9".
And with those pumping devices now-a-days perhaps even more.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
the biggest I have had my hands on was somewhere between 7.5 and 7.75, with claims that no pumping was involved. It was years ago, so I don't remember exactly how thick, but I did bring a clothing tape measure and do remember it was over 7.5

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ah Fleshlight...I am sure you did that GiantPenis justice and took it all! you are the greatest I have ever seen! honestly!
my normal gorth is 6.5" around but pumped I can just reach about 8" around. I am sure there are pumped cocks that can go bigger than i can. but natural and pumped/silicone might be 2 different categories!

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
of course pumped and plastic surgeried are off of this topic... I think like dirk says that over 7,5 is very very rare... in this site there is a measured cock at 8 inches .. I'd like to see correct measuring pics whenever one claims a certain girth... thank you all dudes and keep posting your opinion

necrokr6236

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Pumping clearly cannot count, as far as natural, i have seen 8 a handful of times, i doubt it gets much bigger than that honestly, maybe one or two freak penises are bigger, but then again even the 8 inch girthed cocks are freak penises lol

ledroit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
What's the largest existing girth? Upon a time I believed the largest cock girth was something around 8 inches but then..after seeing so much profiles of very thick cock approaching or going beyond that girth I had to rethink... do you know what's the world record girth of a hard cock???

Sounds like an excellent question for our friends at the Guinness book of world records.

But to help them along, I wonder if the members of LPSG itself might not be in an excellent position to advance the cause of science on this question about girth. Look at the collective expertise the members of this group has regarding male members themselves. Our members have a kind of, um, professed if not always entirely professional interest in advancing their own cause, which of course is aligned with the cause of science, right?

So who is up to the challenge?

Shouldn't it fall to a group like LPSG to help set professional standards, like the ABA or AMA or IASB do? Maybe LPSG can help to define world standards by which members should be verified, measured, and judged. Guinness could serve as a kind of impartial judge to verify the adequacy of methods and results.

What do you think? Is it time for LPSG to help science and Guinness advance our members' cause?

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Why would an 8 inch girth be unusable -- when women can stretch and have babies? Explain that rationale. Whitezilla is large; he goes into women -- with pain and stretching, albeit.

These "having babies" arguments are totally ludicrous. It takes 9 months of preparation and even then it is most intensely painful. I am sure mothers on LPSG can share with us how little sex has in common with giving birth.

That said, I am sure there are a few women (very few) who would love the challenge of an 8 inch girth (if they exist at all). On the other hand, almost all women are likely to stay away.

House21

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't have any experience with girth other than my own and what I've seen on the internet. I know what I have because I see it daily and can believe it exists. The difference between a 6 inch girth and an 8 inch girth is roughly the difference between a roll of toilet paper and a beer can. I've got no trouble believing that there are plenty of guys who are bigger than the cardboard toilet paper roll. But having natural/unpumped girth the size of a beer can just doesn't compute in my brain. Moreover, I wouldn't want to have a cock as thick as a beer can. I can't imagine a situation where I showed a partner a beer can and they were like "oh yeah, let's fit that in here."

Is it possible? yeah. Is it likely? no. Is it desirable? not in my estimation, but hey, everybody has their things.