What's the longest amount of time that you have been awake and why?

Sklar

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
72 hours during the last week of the School of Infantry when I was in the military. We were conducting a 3 day war in which we couldn't sleep at all.

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
80 hours - I worked my normal 7PM-3:30AM snow plow, one-man shift, in a storm, staying on until the day shift arrived, went home and found that my wife was violently sick, she was the elementary school bus driver and custodian, did what I could for her and since I was the back-up school bus driver I went and picked up kids, came back and took care of my wife, drove the bus after school, cleaned the school, and went back to work the night shift plowing all night in the continuing snow storm. I did that for 3 days until my wife got better. I was pretty whipped by the end.

B_The Greek Dude

Experimental Member
Media
I once went almost3 full days without sleeping before I just fell asleep. . .it's kind of hard to explain, but by the time I got tired, it was about 9 in the morning. If I went to sleep then, i'd sleep until about 6 in the evening, so I tried to stay up so I could go to sleep early the next night. . .repeat.

I was actually hallucinating at a pretty good clip on the final night.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
72 hours during the last week of the School of Infantry when I was in the military. We were conducting a 3 day war in which we couldn't sleep at all.
Ha, I mentioned boot camp, but forgot all about field training exercises! Twice a year. Yeah, no sleep there, either.