Whats the longest anal sex experience you had with a big dick?

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I had an experience one time with a guy that was really thick. About 8x6. great cock and a great power fuck. But the first time we fucked, was crazy, he fucked my ass for about an hour and forty minutes. My ass was so open and numb for the last hour of sex. We used a half of bottle of lube. I couldn't walk straight for a week maybe less. Has anyone ever experienced this? What did you do? How did you get to feeling better over the days?

Reactions: Felician

joeweekend

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Last edited:
Reactions: jtk456

slurper_la

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
mmmmmmmmmm, it was with Gio.

11" of beautiful black cock. We spent an entire weekend together in a mountain cabin. After arriving, starting a fire, having dinner and a bottle of wine, he took me right in front of the fireplace - about twenty minutes of cuddling and foreplay before he sank every inch of himself into me. He did not remove it for more than 8 hours.

We fucked, played, kissed, rested, napped, fucked some more and some more and some more before falling asleep (still inside me). We awoke again in the early morning hours and fucked for another hour before he exploded inside me.

We did it all over again the next night.

OMG such memories. Excuse me, I need to tend to something now. :blush:

Reactions: Felician and jtk456

serass

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It happened at home about a week ago, My wife and i wher watching T.V having drinks and playing with each other to the sounds of my gay house mate fucking another gay male that he had just picked up and brought home. I told my wife that rory must be ripping him apart.listening the sounds of the screams. They got louder and i was heaingg the other guy begging rory to stop. My wife was so turned on by this that she had her nickers off and 4 fingers in her cunt and her mouth open and her toungue out and panting. she grabbed my head by my hair and pushed my head into her crotch and i licked her clit. God she smelt musky, My cock was as hard as a rock and my balls just needed to squirt my milk. I lubed up my hand and removed my wifes hand and started to insert mine. My hand in size is above average compared to other mens. In the meen time rorys lover (victim) was still screaming, I now had 4 of fingers in my wifes pussy and inserting my thumb. My wife pushed back on my hand and moving her hips trying to get the rest of my hand in. To give you an idea she weighs 52 kilos (106 pounds) and my hand in fist form is about 2.5 tennis balls. She gets it in and gasps for air and her eyes rolled into the back of her head. She looked at me with very loving eyes and telling me that she loves me in between her panting and gasping. as i moved my hand slowly at first and then faster, my wife started screaming and shaking her head and spreading her legs as wide as they would go. She then started screaming for rory to fuck her, she screamed out his name over and over again until I fist fucked harder and brought her to a huge orgasm and watched her legs shaking and then her body started trembling for about 2 mins and then it subsided and after she got her breath back she smiled at me and said sorry. I asked her why? She replied that she had lost all control as she does when rory fucks her with his huge 28 (11 inch) cock that is also 9 cm across the head of his cock and about 11cm across the shaft down to the base. I had noticed the other screaming had stopped, i removed my hand slowly and with care from her magnificent pussy. I kissed her and she kissed me back passionatley and looked at me with a smirk of love and satisfaction on her face and said that she loves me so much and that when she fucks other men that they are meaningless and just lust (others might not tell the difference when she cums either with me or when she is fucking someone else, because i have told her that when she fucks me or anyone else she must let herself go with it and to enjoy herself and never wonder if i am thinking bad or jealouse of her doing wild crazy sexual things to her partners and when she is cumming hard and being the person i want and expect her to be (cumming screaming and begging them to do you harder etc.). I kissed her again. and held her. Then rory came out of his room with his hard dick and said did someone call out my name. grinning at my wife while i played with my wifes pussy. My wife rory and I have been freinds for a long time, when my wife first met rory is when i brought her home and she saw him like he is now, naked and his dick swinging and she said thats not real. thats when rory put his cock up against her ass and said feel it. My girlfreind (wife) grabbed it and checked it out and began rubbing it and then stroking it. He then pulled it away and apolgized and said he doesnt do girls and never has, Then he said if he was straight he would love to fuck her. She then said that rory has never given her a chance and she isn`t your average run of the mill female. (I found out later from my wife that any gay male really turned her on and when she saw this gay man and a cock that a whale would be proud of,she would do anything to have him fuck her. Anyhow thats another story) Rory then said that my wife yelled out for him and begged him to fuck her, He then moved me off my wife and lubed up his cock and slowly pushed it into her pussy. he pushed in as much of his cock that her pussy can take, there was about an inch that couldn`t fit in. rory started moving his cock in and out of her and he pulled his cock out until the head and thrust it back in all the way, this continued for about 40 mins until the last 5 mins where rory went into high gear and sent my wife into multiple orgasms and thrashing around and telling rory to fuck her and yelling out that she loved him and thrashed around until she screamed and collapsed. i wasn`t all that concerned for my wife as this happenned usually a couple of times a week when my wife would sneek into rorys room talk and suck his dick until he cum and rory then fucked her brains out and sometimes he would also fuck her ass sensless until she collapsed and he kept on fucking her until he shot his load.

D_Oswaldo Whiteheade

Account Disabled
Media
All of your experiences sound great...hopefully I'll be able to contribute. It's been a fantasy of mine to get jackhammered and plowed by a super hung power top that would make me take it whether I could handle it or not.

Keeping my fingers crossed. :)

TomCat84

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was still in college in Los Angeles. Met this guy online who went to UCLA, went up there to his dorm. He fucked me in his office first (he worked at one of the pools on campus), then took me to his dorm where he fucked me with his fat Jewish cock for literally 2 hours :)

Reactions: Felician and jtk456

Cecilfirefox

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It happened at home about a week ago, My wife and i wher watching T.V having drinks and playing with each other to the sounds of my gay house mate fucking another gay male that he had just picked up and brought home. I told my wife that rory must be ripping him apart.listening the sounds of the screams. They got louder and i was heaingg the other guy begging rory to stop. My wife was so turned on by this that she had her nickers off and 4 fingers in her cunt and her mouth open and her toungue out and panting. she grabbed my head by my hair and pushed my head into her crotch and i licked her clit. God she smelt musky, My cock was as hard as a rock and my balls just needed to squirt my milk. I lubed up my hand and removed my wifes hand and started to insert mine. My hand in size is above average compared to other mens. In the meen time rorys lover (victim) was still screaming, I now had 4 of fingers in my wifes pussy and inserting my thumb. My wife pushed back on my hand and moving her hips trying to get the rest of my hand in. To give you an idea she weighs 52 kilos (106 pounds) and my hand in fist form is about 2.5 tennis balls. She gets it in and gasps for air and her eyes rolled into the back of her head. She looked at me with very loving eyes and telling me that she loves me in between her panting and gasping. as i moved my hand slowly at first and then faster, my wife started screaming and shaking her head and spreading her legs as wide as they would go. She then started screaming for rory to fuck her, she screamed out his name over and over again until I fist fucked harder and brought her to a huge orgasm and watched her legs shaking and then her body started trembling for about 2 mins and then it subsided and after she got her breath back she smiled at me and said sorry. I asked her why? She replied that she had lost all control as she does when rory fucks her with his huge 28 (11 inch) cock that is also 9 cm across the head of his cock and about 11cm across the shaft down to the base. I had noticed the other screaming had stopped, i removed my hand slowly and with care from her magnificent pussy. I kissed her and she kissed me back passionatley and looked at me with a smirk of love and satisfaction on her face and said that she loves me so much and that when she fucks other men that they are meaningless and just lust (others might not tell the difference when she cums either with me or when she is fucking someone else, because i have told her that when she fucks me or anyone else she must let herself go with it and to enjoy herself and never wonder if i am thinking bad or jealouse of her doing wild crazy sexual things to her partners and when she is cumming hard and being the person i want and expect her to be (cumming screaming and begging them to do you harder etc.). I kissed her again. and held her. Then rory came out of his room with his hard dick and said did someone call out my name. grinning at my wife while i played with my wifes pussy. My wife rory and I have been freinds for a long time, when my wife first met rory is when i brought her home and she saw him like he is now, naked and his dick swinging and she said thats not real. thats when rory put his cock up against her ass and said feel it. My girlfreind (wife) grabbed it and checked it out and began rubbing it and then stroking it. He then pulled it away and apolgized and said he doesnt do girls and never has, Then he said if he was straight he would love to fuck her. She then said that rory has never given her a chance and she isn`t your average run of the mill female. (I found out later from my wife that any gay male really turned her on and when she saw this gay man and a cock that a whale would be proud of,she would do anything to have him fuck her. Anyhow thats another story) Rory then said that my wife yelled out for him and begged him to fuck her, He then moved me off my wife and lubed up his cock and slowly pushed it into her pussy. he pushed in as much of his cock that her pussy can take, there was about an inch that couldn`t fit in. rory started moving his cock in and out of her and he pulled his cock out until the head and thrust it back in all the way, this continued for about 40 mins until the last 5 mins where rory went into high gear and sent my wife into multiple orgasms and thrashing around and telling rory to fuck her and yelling out that she loved him and thrashed around until she screamed and collapsed. i wasn`t all that concerned for my wife as this happenned usually a couple of times a week when my wife would sneek into rorys room talk and suck his dick until he cum and rory then fucked her brains out and sometimes he would also fuck her ass sensless until she collapsed and he kept on fucking her until he shot his load.

1) Fictitious stories is that way ->.
2) Rory is not gay if he's fucking your wife. GTFO.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Let's see... The longest I've been fucked was maybe 20 minutes or so. He was hung like me (8"x6") and this was my very first fuck. Hurt like hell to start, but once my ass was open, it was good. I didn't cum; had to take care of that by hand afterwards. I do remember the wonderful feeling of him shooting inside me. I've taken cocks as thick as a soda can and as long as 10"+. The longest I've fucked someone up the ass was over an hour straight. Once with a guy and once with a girl. The guy handled it very well, cumming two times without touching his cock. The girl enjoyed it, but I couldn't really fuck her ass as hard as I wanted to.

heathandjake

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Living minutes away from Mexico it's easy to meet married men/men with girlfriends who come across for some man-to-man love. Ran into one who fucked the living daylights out of me at a cheap motel for approximately three hours. I'll be honest; he didn't get to cum. I stopped him because I couldn't take it anymore. Yeah, walking funny for awhile is not an illusion-it's reality. Ha Ha.

I had an experience one time with a guy that was really thick. About 8x6. great cock and a great power fuck. But the first time we fucked, was crazy, he fucked my ass for about an hour and forty minutes. My ass was so open and numb for the last hour of sex. We used a half of bottle of lube. I couldn't walk straight for a week maybe less. Has anyone ever experienced this? What did you do? How did you get to feeling better over the days?
I just recently admited to myself I'm bi. Well actually I guess I knew but concidered it something to "do spiritual warfare" about. I finally realized that religion is a lot of BS since there is NOTHING to prove any of them. I'm still an anal virgin, but I just experimanted with a cucumber so I would have an idea what to expect. The cucumber was 10x6 and i had it entirly in me, butt closed. I had read it was all about being relaxed, and I guess it is. Yesterday I only got around 6" in, but I kept trying different angles and thrusted with it as oposed to just pushing. Once I got past the 6" point, probably past the spinter at the entence to the rectum, it went right in. When I got it as far as I ccould it I was feeling no resistance, just was as far as I could reach with my finger pushing it.

tylerf78

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
mmmmmmmmmm, it was with Gio.

11" of beautiful black cock. We spent an entire weekend together in a mountain cabin. After arriving, starting a fire, having dinner and a bottle of wine, he took me right in front of the fireplace - about twenty minutes of cuddling and foreplay before he sank every inch of himself into me. He did not remove it for more than 8 hours.

We fucked, played, kissed, rested, napped, fucked some more and some more and some more before falling asleep (still inside me). We awoke again in the early morning hours and fucked for another hour before he exploded inside me.

We did it all over again the next night.

OMG such memories. Excuse me, I need to tend to something now. :blush:

Wow, that sounds hot!!!

sizehungry

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Many years ago , i was repeatedly fucked by a group of guys over a three day weekend. Their sizes ranged from 7 to 9 inches ,and they took it in turns ,starting out gentle, but very soon becoming quite brutal . My wrists and ankles were tied , and pillows were placed under me to raise my ass higher. Two at a time they " rough fucked" my throat and ass , blowing load after load into me. Yes , it hurt at the time , and for a week after ward ,but i loved it , and would do it again in a heartbeat . As to duration with a single partner , around two and a half hours was the longest i can recall.

Reactions: Felician

D_ycvrbc

Experimental Member
Media
9x6 for a little over an hour. He was really good about starting out gentle and slow to give me time to get used to his size. Once he knew I could handle it he turned into a machine and went full tilt flat out.