What's the longest period you have gone without sex?

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
NineInchCock_160IQ said:
5 days? I want to slap you almost as hard as I wanted to smack Josh Hartnett for making that 40 Days movie.

let's see... my longest... without actual penetrative intercourse... would have been 15 years, 8 months and 10 days.

After that.. I had a dryspell that lasted 1 year, 4 months
and another that ran 10 months

you're way too good looking to go that long without sex... makes me glad i'm not str8!

bree

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
As an adult I would say 2 months... It was hell... Now masturbation well that is 2 -3 times a day.. On vacation this past July was 7days nothing it was awful...

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
25 years, 6 months, and 10 days!:wink::biggrin1:

If I get to thirty years old and STILL haven't had sex, I WILL kill myself!:redface::tongue:

joyboytoy79:

you'll have to get in line for that guy (NineInchCock_160IQ), as well!:tongue::wink:

That line is so long in fact, you should instead go get back in line to bother big_dirigible!:wink::biggrin1::tongue:

Sklar

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
agnslz said:

If I get to thirty years old and STILL haven't had sex, I WILL kill myself!:redface::tongue:

only 25 years???

I was 33 when I lost my virginity. That also included no masterbation, too.

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
agnslz said:
joyboytoy79:

you'll have to get in line for that guy (NineInchCock_160IQ), as well!:tongue::wink:

That line is so long in fact, you should instead go get back in line to bother big_dirigible!:wink::biggrin1::tongue:

Have i made the Disney-world analagy yet? I think i have! :smile:

Sklar

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
yorksguyuk said:
Sklar said:

Various reasons, yorksguyuk.

First - I didn't want any premarital sex. I didn't think it was proper.

Two - I was never sure if I was straight or gay. I didn't want to try with one sex only to not be able to perform.

Three - I had major self esteem issues growing up. I literally thought I was ugly, that no one would ever want to have sex with me, my nose was too big (to this day I will never own Pinocchio), my ears were too big (likewise I will never own Dumbo), my penis was too small. The list can go on and on.

Finally, one day, I was at the gym and a guy I noticed that I thought was cute was cruising me. Long story short, I found out I was gay and had a grand time.

I've also more than made up for my 33 years of being a virgin. :biggrin1:

I won't say I went into slut mode after having sex for the first time but I was very, very popular!

D_Sir Dancealot

1st Like
Media
Sklar said:
yorksguyuk said:
Various reasons, yorksguyuk.

First - I didn't want any premarital sex. I didn't think it was proper.

Two - I was never sure if I was straight or gay. I didn't want to try with one sex only to not be able to perform.

Three - I had major self esteem issues growing up. I literally thought I was ugly, that no one would ever want to have sex with me, my nose was too big (to this day I will never own Pinocchio), my ears were too big (likewise I will never own Dumbo), my penis was too small. The list can go on and on.

Finally, one day, I was at the gym and a guy I noticed that I thought was cute was cruising me. Long story short, I found out I was gay and had a grand time.

I won't say I went into slut mode after having sex for the first time but I was very, very popular!

OK!:smile:

yhtang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sklar said:

Good for you Sklar! 33 years - I can't last 33 DAYS without sex. Change gear and go into slut mode, Sklar, I think you have earned it.

It's been about 5 weeks at the moment, but i'm staying at new boy's house on monday so that should sort that out. I'd say the longest i've ever been was a year and a bit.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
agnslz said:

joyboytoy79:

You guys definitely know how to make a guy feel good about himself.

50%more

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sklar said:
agnslz said:

only 25 years???

I was 33 when I lost my virginity. That also included no masterbation, too.

Did you ever have wet dreams before 33? When I was younger I use to masturbate so that I would not have wet dreams. If I went more than a week, the chances increased exponentially with each passing day that I would have a wet dream.