What's the longest time you have gone without masturbating?

alex8.5

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I went a full 60 days, just to see if I could do it. It was difficult, and fustrating, but I was in the middle of writing a book, so that took the edge off. It was also research.:eek:

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Devro, That must have been difficult. The longest I can remember is in May of 1977 when I was in traction for 30 days after a major motor cycle accident. I could not even touch my penis because my arms were hung up. The accident crushed my left elbow and I could only be on my back. I felt like a side of meat hanging in a locker.

Not much fun.

grendel25

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I went for four weeks when preparing for a stage role as a psychopathic murderer (Wait Until Dark). It got the testosterone levels way up, and really let me focus on the character's driven desires. But after the first weekend of shows I couldn't stand it any longer and went home to splatter the shower walls.

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A full week, when i was like 15. Never try this non sense ( if I could do it like you, after a week I was like why am I doing this? ) hehe

keep jacking off!!! peeps

yupp40

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
um, 6 days.

i would get home before anyone else and have the house to myself.....wayyy too enticing

Sixofspades

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Six weeks, while I had my circumcision (at age 20). When I finally did it again, the amount of cum was out of this world - I have never seen so much, not even in a Peter North movie.

Dolittle

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
6 months. My boys were so heavy it was hard walking. Believe it or not I just started thinking lusty thoughts and a hard blast came out without so much as a single touch. After follow up action (few seconds) I thought I was going to drown from the torrential flood.