What's the longest time you have gone without masturbating?

SpitFireWheels

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The eight hours I sleep a night :p

But seriously, I think it was about 2 weeks when I was on vacation at my grandmother's place with my whole family for a family reunion. It just seemed wrong to do at that time. I pretty much hated my life for 2 weeks haha

str82fcuk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
well I don't think I ever masturbated (not consciously at least) until I was about ten years old.

Since then, maybe in my early teens I occasionally went for four or five days without jacking off due to lack of privacy.

But for sure the longest time was in 2005 when I went for a whole seven days just to see how long I could, but I ended up feeling way too 'ballsy' and had to terminate the experiment lol

T-Lex

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
When I had a bout with kidney stones, the doctor inserted a stent in my johnson after the ureteroscopy and told me no sexual activity until the stent was removed (4 weeks later). If you fellas have never had a 18" long stent shoved down your dong and tried to function normally with it in place, let me tell ya -- it's no picnic.

So, I was a good boy for about 3 weeks and didn't touch myself, mostly due to the constant irritation of the stent. However, by week 4, I had so much pent-up sexual tension that I just had to do it, stent-be-damned. It hurt like hell the whole time I was rubbing one off, but by the time I peaked, it was one of the best climaxes of my life. I finally knew the meaning of "hurts so good." :)

zawfi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Probably about 2 weeks is the longest I've gone without jacking off. I can think of a few times when traveling and I didn't have the privacy. There have also been a few times when I purposely refrained just to see how long I could go without jacking, or to focus my energies elsewhere. Of course, first time beating off after abstaining is always a blast! And that's motivation for denial sometimes, but seldom, since it's really more fun just to jack off any time.

TeelaNoob

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
21 days when i was forced onto a canoe trip by parents, no wet dreams during this time either, mostly cause sleeping sucked (rocky ground) it blew...

drumstyck

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my senior year of high school, some friends and i re-enacted "the contest" episode of seinfeld...i think there was 7 or 8 of us, i got 3rd best...altho it was later revealed that the guy who got 2nd cheated, so i moved up a rank...and i forget what the length of time was, anyway...i just remember my result heh.

this past january i put myself to the test, just out of curiousity, i guess...my goal was just to last from New Years Eve til my birthday (jan 22)...i ended up going past that, til the first week of february i think...so about 40 days total, give or take...the resulting orgasm was awesome...usually i can feel myself contract and shoot each burst, but this time it was like one long gush, like turning on a hose...good stuff :)

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A couple of years. I used to be in a really religious religion. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Now, I can go for weeks at a time, as long as I'm getting laid regularly. :tongue:

I like to "store it up" for my sexual encounters -- that way I'm really, really hot for it. Rrrrrrrrrrr!!!! :biggrin1:

wankaholic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm trying to see how long I can go without at the moment, Ive managed 2 weeks before, but at the end of that I was getting hard, just from toutching cock ( my will power gave out).

Magnum, I wonder who will give in first!
Good Luck btw :)

conchis

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
less than a week.
but I have had also long periods in wich I had sex every day so I didn't need to jerk off at all

southwest

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Depends on how long my shift is in work! I like to cum every day. What's the point in going without. Not only that there are days in a month when I am practically walking around with a boner, so I feel like I owe it to myself to sort things out.