What's the longest time you have gone without masturbating?

kcstrker

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
14 days. i was so irritable after that I vowed I would never deny myself pleasure for that long again.

what about a record for edging -- masturbating without ejaculation? that I've done for 23 days....

SurfTiger26

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hmmm... I think about 3 weeks is the longest. I usually wait 2 or 3 days between just because I like the horny feeling. ;) If I hit the 5 day mark, I get pretty crazed though.

DickenCider

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
What time is it now ? :tongue: ............................ I am pulling my hair out after 3 days.... can't remember the last time I went longer than that ....

richardsmaller

Just Browsing
Media
I went for a year when I was about thirty. I decided I was doing it far to much and needed to get it under control.
The longer I went, the easier it got not to do it. I was however finally tempted to do it again.
I have never gone back to to the frequency prior to the break and will often go a week without now rather than the several times daily before.

Aitch

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
45 years! Seriously, I didn't start until I was 45 (four & half years ago), now I can go without for five, six or seven days but then I might 'play' three or four times in a day...

King-

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
13 years.

Of course, that was before I started masturbating in the first place.

alex8.5

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I went for a year when I was about thirty. I decided I was doing it far to much and needed to get it under control.
The longer I went, the easier it got not to do it. I was however finally tempted to do it again.
I have never gone back to to the frequency prior to the break and will often go a week without now rather than the several times daily before.

If you think about it, the longer you go without it just becomes unimportant

visceraltuning

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I just hit three weeks, and I'm leaving snail trails on my underwear and sheets.

I haven't been having sex either, and something new happened to me. Yesterday, while pissing, I did one last "squeeze" and a stream of pre-cum came out, which I realized because a drop got on my pants and it was not watery but that think slippery sticky consistency; it left a spot.

I'm expecting a wet dream any day but if a receptive female comes my way then all bets are off.

BTW, I think holding off is giving some kind of signal to women. Women have been far more nervous around me lately, like they start playing with their hair, and some chick asked me out today, which has never happened to me before EVER.

SpeX

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The longest I've ever gone,was just over a month. I had started dating this woman,and I was saving it for her. I never got to use it,either. She ended going back to her ex.

The following night,I rubbed out the messiest orgasm of my life.
It was awesome.