what's the longest time you've been without a relationship?

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
stupid question to ask people who go on a website for sex. we don't have relationships.
I have always had relationships. I have never viewed this site as a place for ME to find partners, and have never fucked anyone from this site (though I did consider some offers when I was single).

The longest I have gone without a monogamous relationship once I began having them was roughly three years. However, two weeks into being single that time I did begin a NSA relationship that lasted for that entire time, and turned into a wonderful, rich friendship which still endures. A month after that began, I started a second NSA relationship which also turned into a deep and cherished friendship that still exists. (He's joining my husband and I in Disney in January. He's family now.) I had several NSA relationships which all overlapped and lasted months and months. When I was single, I seldom had fewer than 4 partners to choose from. I considered most of those to be relationships too. We did everything monogamous couples do, but we still saw other people, and we were never in love. (Well, maybe occasionally we were in love. Still, we knew we were not right for each other forever.)

minimag

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Almost 26 years :(
That's probably because most men are idiots, I know I am. :p I know my place in the world and unfortunately it's not on the arm of an obviously gorgeous lady. If I passed you in a hallway, I'd probably be to embarassed to even say hello. I'd probably spend the rest of the day calling myself an idiot. :p

JacquesValue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hmmm. Back when I thought I was dating, I was actually just having regular weekend sleep-overs. I don't think I've ever had a period where I'm recurrently seen in public with "so this is he and me".

I'm 43 and that's never happened. I don't think I'm relationship-oriented. I see people sharing an emotional life and i wonder what it's like to be attached like that.

Though as my job and housing starts to stabilize, I'm more open to the possibility.

macquest90

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
its been forever since I had a relationship...never had sex....guess im waiting on mr or mrs right...

joeweekend

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I got into one at 20. I was out again for maybe a couple months at 20. Then two overlapped for about a year, while Mr. Ex was living in another city. Then back with Mr. Ex, then he moved out of town again, and another brief overlap from which I moved on from Mr. Ex for good. I'm still in that last relationship and pushing the half-century mark.

I guess I'm the marrying kind. Even if I'm a massive slut.

sodominsane

Legendary Member
Media
a month tops......and i love to be in relationship....everyone complains about women, the old cant live with em you cant live without em but to be honest....women have been really good to me