What's the longest time you've kept your sex act going?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by NY4Curious, Jan 1, 2010.

1. NY4Curious

NY4Curious New Member

There have been a couple of threads about how quickly you can come or how quickly you can bring you b/g/f to climax or how fast they can bring you to climax.

As a devoted lover of marathon fuck sessions, I'm curious to not only what's the longest you've kept a fuck session going, but what's the longest you've been able to keep fucking before either your ejaculation or your partner's ejaculation or final sexual climax?

I'll start. Years ago when I lived in Northern California I fuck buddy of mine dropped by on a rainy Saturday morning. He had some incredibly potent weed with him. I lit a fire in the fireplace, he fired up a joint. Soon we were naked in front of the fireplace. We were both skilled at edging and edging others. After a couple of hours I decided to bring out some mushrooms I had. Between the edging, the grass and the mushrooms we just keep fucking. I fucked him, he fucked me, I sucked him, he sucked me, we'd sit facing each other in front of the fireplace very slowly jacking each other off, rubbing our pre cum soaked cockheads.

We hardly noticed it had gotten dark. When we decided to take a break and eat something we noticed it was nearly two o'clock in the morning.
    We had a snack, took a shower, got into bed and very slowly brought each other to the edge. Laughing we decided not to cum, and fell alseep.
    I always wake up horny and the next morning was no exception. After a couple of hours of good sex play, we had coffee and (minus the mushrooms but including the grass) Sunday was a repeat of Saturday. Again around midnight we decided to hold off until the next morning. We wondered if our cocks would stay hard all night.

As dawn broke Monday I felt his fingers on my balls and soon it was back to doing the fun stuff. After a couple of hours there was no way either of us could hold back any longer. We were both dripping with with cum and laughing and hugging each other as we hit the shower.

Later we remarked how everyone had noticed what a good mood we were in at work that Monday.

That's the longest I've gone singularly dedicating my actions to sexual pleasure and withholding my ejaculation until I no longer our hold out!

Let's hear your stories!

AlteredEgo likes this.
  2. westminsterfun

westminsterfun New Member

can't really compete with that... been to a sauna recently and fucked this guy for just under an hour before having to jack off on his face as I was exhausted...

3. salthebb

salthebb Member

Several times I have spent the entire day in bed with a favorite girl friend of mine. But I came 3 or 4 times during those sessions. Probably the longest I was able to last without cumming on those days was two hours. My girl friend, however, came so many times we lost count. She was fantastic and when she came, everyone heard. I loved the noise. I was also loud when cumming. The last time I shot that day, nothing came out. I had all the feelings of an orgasm, but no fluid. She literally drained my balls, which was the first and only time that happened.

4. omgbbq

omgbbq New Member

I fucked an ex for a little over 4 hours before blowing my load. She was ungodly sore after all that.

5. dc46064

dc46064 New Member

Albums:
    My partner and I have done the same as you. The longest that we went without me coming was 22 hours straight..... That was a hell of a day and night! He complained about his mouth and throat for a week....

6. pitloverfl

pitloverfl New Member

Albums:
    Without interruption? Probably 16 hours or so. With occasional breaks, a three day weekend.

7. Sherwood D. Likelym

Sherwood D. Likelym Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Many marathon sexual sessions during my youth with various girlfriends, but seldom refrained from ejaculating more than 2 and half hours. With my first live-in girlfriend, we copulated 3 times per night for a 6 month period. We attempted a 4th session one night, and I was not able to ejaculate any fluids during the 3 hour session. The girlfriend claimed to achieve orgasms twice during the following day at work, because she could still feel the effects of my thrusting from the previous evening. While explaining the pleasurable sensations to one of her co-workers, the married woman couldn't imagine any sex act lingering on for more than 10 minutes. She made it a personal goal to drain me again the following evening at least 4 times as a reward for her pleasant sensations during the day. I can't recall whether she succeeded, but I remember our sexual relationship to be one of the better ones during my lifetime.

Having been married for more than 33 years, I can only find time for marathon edging sessions nowadays. One night I approached surviving 6 hours before the inevitable ejaculation. I haven't used drugs for recreation in over 25 years, now. Could that be the reason that I only can find time for daily masturbation sessions vs. daily intercourse?

8. D_Jurgen Klitgaard

D_Jurgen Klitgaard Account Disabled

Same here on the length of time, and her soreness! Surprisingly that was our first time together, as well as my first time having sex period.

9. eyescream

Gold Member

I can't hold it off like that. I just can't.

lapdog2001 likes this.
  10. jpk338

jpk338 Well-Known Member

i got fucked for 6 hours almost straight through by a real good sized cock and the last hour we were using neosporin for lube because my ass was starting to hurt ohhhhh the memories

11. well_end

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i'm a great lover of marathon fucking :) i can spend weekends in bed. the longest uninterupted session was 8 hours. i think i can keep it up much longer than that, but she was getting sore.

12. WatchStr8Sex

Gold Member

Albums:
    There are a lot of guys on here who claim to be able to fuck for hours and I am inclined to believe some of them as I have witnessed guys fucking for hours on end. However, most of this sex, while the guy's cock is hard and penetrating what hole they prefer, the sex is fairly tame - mainly slow-fucking.

Very few guys can fuck furiously at full speed for hours on end

I'd love to see that sort of stamina if it exists - it would be a huge turn on seeing a guy pile-driving a pussy or ass with deafening wet slapping of his loins against the other's body.

Please prove me wrong

13. loverboy2000

loverboy2000 New Member

My wife and I have had many long fuck sessions, but once we fucked all
    night and all of the next day. Because of our work schedules, we had not
    had sex in quite a while, so we decided to make it all up in one weekend.
    We started at around 5:00 pm, and we fucked non-stop for twelve hours.
    The next morning we had breakfast and showered, then when at it again.
    Our phone ring several times and we didn't answer it. Once our son came
    in and we fucked right in front of him without stopping. We continued
    right on though the evening and we would not have stopped when we did,
    had we not had to work the next day. Since I refrained from ejaculating
    in her for several hours, we had four mind blowing orgasm in which we
    brought the roof down. The downside was that we were so sore we
    couldn't walk straight for several days.

14. claver

claver Well-Known Member

Albums:
    at the age of 19 i met a girl at a party while on spring break in florida. was on lsd with several friends when she joined the party. we hung out for a while and she never realized i was tripping. ended up taking her back to my room where we had uninterrupted sex for about 11 hours. she ended up squirting which was a first for both of us.

wizard1 likes this.
  15. mdakjdw

mdakjdw New Member

Me and my boyfriend have gone for probably 5 hours a few times

16. Jay1074

Jay1074 Active Member

Albums:
    As a top I've lasted more than 4 hours several times but the longest was about 8 hours of non stop fucking with only brief pauses to change position. It happens less often these days but it was pretty common in my early 30's. I had one fuck buddy that was a power bottom and he had me on speed dial for a few years before I had to permanently break it off with him. He got heavy into "PNP" and I didn't particularly care for that. He's the one I had the 8 hour marathon session with.

As a bottom I've lasted 7 hours and only with one man, my ex-bf. He was an insatiable top even in his 70's. The first night we slept together we made love all night before we fell asleep exhausted at dawn. After sleeping for a few hours we got up had breakfast, washed up and by late afternoon were at it again like a couple of sex starved teenagers. Our sex was always hot and passionate and always lasted 2 - 3 hours. That man was fit. He looked like he was in his 50s but was 74 and had zero problems getting hard, even after cumming.

17. Simon9

Simon9 Active Member

I remember going at it for 6-7 hours continuous with one of my girlfriends back in college. She orgasmed 13 separate times over the course of the night. On the 14th we came together. Then I collapsed and slept for a couple of hours then I fucked her for another couple of hours until it was time for me to head back to my dorm room so I could shower and dress and go to class.

I was so sore I could barely touch my cock to take a leak. My girlfriend had to stay in bed the next day she was so sore. She said she couldn't walk.

18. boatnik

boatnik Well-Known Member

Albums:
    In my twenties, my girlfriend and I did some consciousness altering substances and fucked for six hours straight before I came and we both collapsed in a heap. We had no idea that much time had elapsed and had completely lost track of how many times she came. Another time with the same lady (and the same substances), I came six times during an eight hour session. No sooner would I cum and we would start up again. Ah! The good ole days. Amazing memories.

19. lapdog2001

Gold Member

Albums:
    In a previous relationship, foreplay was a major factor, as it was very difficult for her to orgasm. A session would last 1 to 1 1/2 hours, but only about 15 minutes of that was intercourse itself. Breast massage, nipple sucking, then 15-20 minutes of direct clitoral stimulation with my lips and tongue would finally give her a mind-blowing orgasm. :p:p

After she calmed down, she would then give me some oral attention before we had intercourse, usually in multiple positions. The change of positions and changes of pace helped keep me going without cumming. If she simple wanted fast and hard in missionary position, I was lucky to make 5 minutes max. We sometimes rested a bit after my orgasm and started all over again, so those would turn into multi-hour sessions.:D

The longest I've ever been able to maintain actual intercourse itself was about 35-40 minutes. At that point I just wanted to cum! With every woman I've been with, anything over 20 minutes required re-lubing and some discomfort on the woman's part, so at that point she just wants you to cum.

If you count the time in bed "making love" and all that it entails, there have been times where 3-4 hours has gone by before you know it.

20. ronin001

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have never set a stop watch; but I remember starting late one winter evening, and going non stop till next morning day light

Draft saved Draft deleted