What's the longest time you've kept your sex act going?

Clamster

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Trouble is my wife is so so hot, tight and petite I just cannot last more than about 30 minutes at a time. I did manage 4 cum over a 3 hour Sunday morning session but these days that is rare! Really don't know how some guys on here fuck for so long-my cock gets sore after the second 30 minute session . Some of them must be red raw from the long sessions.

Jeff Powers

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My personal record is one hour, but most often we take about 30-40 minutes. Like Clamster said above, my wife's pussy is so warm, wet, and overall perfect that we have to take it easy from the start, then build up to a good rhythm. My wife is also a "quick cummer" where she will squirt and orgasm pretty quickly. She is also the one-and-done type where she'll have one huge, explosive, spasming, convulsing orgasm, then it's lights out! After that she is knocked out and will just fall asleep. I don't stand a chance with all that going on to have any sort of long endurance.

Uncutpete

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have a lot of sex as the outside man for couples. Wives are often very hungry, so extended sessions (over 4-5 hours) are fairly common. When I was younger, I could regularly cum 5-6 times (the last few with hardly any sperm). Now, I know how to delay cumming for many hours. This is in no way pounding the whole time. That is very much not my style. This is changing positions, changing pace, moving to oral and back to fucking, a break for a snack or something to drink, etc; but pretty much continuous sex. Also, my foreskin helps reduce soreness. So here goes the longest ones that I can remember, all of these without drugs:
Without sleep, in my twenties - cumming 9 times, lost count of her orgasms, noon Friday to around midnight Saturday/Sunday.
Without sleep, several times in the last few years - cumming once at the end or twice, around 8pm one day to around noon the next. These women were very orgasmic
With breaks for sleep - but fucking all day and much of the night in the room and on the beach, on an island with a couple I met there, 5 days.
One women and a group of guys, obviously with individual breaks - over 36 hours. (She was so blown out from repeated orgasms that she had to sleep for an entire day)
Orgy with over a dozen M/F - 3 full days

Unbelievable 1 hour 40 mins. Was just unable to cum, fucking an ass. I was myself surprised. N spent by the end of it.

thongboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have a lot of sex as the outside man for couples. Wives are often very hungry, so extended sessions (over 4-5 hours) are fairly common. When I was younger, I could regularly cum 5-6 times (the last few with hardly any sperm). Now, I know how to delay cumming for many hours. This is in no way pounding the whole time. That is very much not my style. This is changing positions, changing pace, moving to oral and back to fucking, a break for a snack or something to drink, etc; but pretty much continuous sex. Also, my foreskin helps reduce soreness. So here goes the longest ones that I can remember, all of these without drugs:
Without sleep, in my twenties - cumming 9 times, lost count of her orgasms, noon Friday to around midnight Saturday/Sunday.
Without sleep, several times in the last few years - cumming once at the end or twice, around 8pm one day to around noon the next. These women were very orgasmic
With breaks for sleep - but fucking all day and much of the night in the room and on the beach, on an island with a couple I met there, 5 days.
One women and a group of guys, obviously with individual breaks - over 36 hours. (She was so blown out from repeated orgasms that she had to sleep for an entire day)
Orgy with over a dozen M/F - 3 full days

I'm still young enough that I can cum multiple times in 24 hours. My gf says I've made it to 10, but I think 9 is my limit so far, and I'm always shooting dry at the end. I come a lot more when we have a 3-way session, which we always plan for weekends — starting early afternoon and going on and on. Lots of time for Cindy to cum as often as she wants and for the guys to keep getting it back up. I should add that these are bi sessions.
I like extended fucks, especially with guys. Several in a day can cause soreness — but hey, it's a good soreness. The fuck still feels good, and making sure you're well lubed helps

Reactions: Uncutpete

Uncutpete

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm still young enough that I can cum multiple times in 24 hours. My gf says I've made it to 10, but I think 9 is my limit so far, and I'm always shooting dry at the end. I come a lot more when we have a 3-way session, which we always plan for weekends — starting early afternoon and going on and on. Lots of time for Cindy to cum as often as she wants and for the guys to keep getting it back up. I should add that these are bi sessions.
I like extended fucks, especially with guys. Several in a day can cause soreness — but hey, it's a good soreness. The fuck still feels good, and making sure you're well lubed helps

Great, Thongboy. It's great to hear about you and your girl's adventures. I love how open your both are.

DaisyDoesIt

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I knew I was in trouble, when he put his gloves on to handle it.....they were the heavy mule hide type with canvas cuffs, like you'd use for barb wire. He'd of pronounced it 'whar'

The boots and socks were set aside, his chaps tossed over a stanchion wall---them gloves had seen some use--supple enough to undo the buttons on his 501's.....

He pulled out about a yard of cock---and what a battle scarred bull snake it appeared to be!

Wake up, you sumbitch! He stretched it out and kinda shook some life into it---mr cock appeared to react quite angrily!

Got very red in the 'face'---his neck was throbbing like a bull that had been fighting---his thick torso was a mass of callous's and scars---looked like he'd been tangled up in one of them 'bob wahr' fences a time or two....

A nut sack like a couple of hairy coconuts, hanging in a an onion bag....one appeared to be trying to climb out.....

He smacked mr cock--who was now hard---looked VERY hard!-- against a post, a string of precum flew out like a spiders web starting---about 10' long, but still attached to giant plum head....the sunlight glinted off of it, tiny specks of dust floated off the thick straw bedding in the stall----I noticed the gate was securely latched and a couple of soft cotton ropes, hanging from a tie ring.....and that his quirt still dangled from one wrist....

Girlie, I hope you brought some lunch---and a bucket of lard might have been handy, too.....you're in for a long ride, and the better you buck, the better the fuck.....

Involuntarily, my mouth watered until I was almost drooling, I swallowed repeatedly....my core felt steaming hot, I was scairt to look at my crotch, I felt like I had wet myself....I had been cock teasing this man mountain for last several days.....had seen a look of confident calculating appraisal--but had discounted it....