Whats the longest you have gone......

D_smack ash

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
whats the longest you have gone with out cumming.I had to stop abusing myself for a month.Due to a groin strain.After a month i couldnt take it.So i bopped the baloney and well i was covered after a short time :tongue: just wondering and what was the aftermath

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I used to feel guilty about masturbating, so I tried to suppress the urge.
Never made it past two weeks, and usually was to horny to take it anymore after a week. The aftermath? Had to clean the wall...

CSL72

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A month for me.

There's a progress list of guys abstaining from masturbation (MB), either seeking wet dreams (WD) or for other reasons: The WD Record Page

Yknarfy

Expert Member
Media
The longest I ever went without wanking was between birth and about 6yrs old - shot my first load at 9yrs and never really stopped since.

Franky

carlton10

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Had an infection several years ago when my testicles swelled up- went 3 weeks or more without cummimg-was married then and fucked her 3 times without dismounting- the cum just ooozed for a long time out of her lol

STYLYUNG

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Five weeks when I was dumb enough to think that GI's didn't JO. Recently, six weeks after groin area surgery---doctor's orders. :confused:

Nomad

Experimental Member
Media
The longest time was three months, when I was 18, and I have never been able to replicate it. I did four weeks once, but otherwise one or two weeks max. These days I only can go about 12 hours. :)

jayagoose

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Went a month one time when I was 17 at summer camp. When I finally jacked off it was the most intense orgasm of my life - there was like this secondary orgasm that started 2-3 seconds after the first ended. Never happened again (though I don't think I've gone longer than a week since then - I'm 26).