Whats the longest you have gone......

DonaldDoe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've done 4 weeks, then started wet dreams in bed. Not a great fan of having to change the sheets too often (and spunk on the actual bed), so I started wanking again and never had another WD since...

Think my body was trying to tell me something :biggrin1:

SmoothBud

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ok, so I broke the drought!

I lasted 4 weeks and just simply blew the biggest load I have actually ever seen. Even though I had a few wet dreams during this time my cum was thicker, more 'rope' like and was the largest load ever!

Yknarfy

Expert Member
Media
I have just gone 17 days without wanking out my load and yesterday I shot a huge splat of spunk about 3 times my usual amount - very nice experience - it just kept on flowing!
I will try it again.

Franky

wingnut84

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Close to two months in boot camp. I didn't really have any sexual appetite (I swear to god they put something in the food) so it wasn't really an issue.

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thickhead, first, let me say that I enjoy your threads. I don't know how you come up with all of them.

Regarding what's the longest, etc.....I guess it has to be when I had a
problem with a vein in my left nut. It hurt so badly that I didn't even want to touch anything in that region. Anyway, the doctor told me I would be sorry if I did. That lasted about 8 to 10 days, and on the last visit, the doctor he told me I could begin sex or masturbating again if I took it easy. Well, I did take it easy since I was scared I would cause some damage again.

The original damage, by the way, was caused by using a steel cockring.
It was too small and after putting my dick and balls into it, and getting an erection, the pressure hurt really bad, but I couldn't lose the erection or
get the cockring off. No mater what I did, ice, etc, would help my erection go away. I had that erection for almost 8 hours before I bit the bullet and went to the hospital emergency room. I begged them to help me get it off. They gave me a shot for the pain, then something else to put me in a haze, and then cut it off.

What had happened over those 8 hours was that I had developed a vericose vein and it was on the verge of bursting. It had to be surgically fixed. I'm okay now. I will never try a solid cockring again!

Other than that, I have been wanking since I was about 6 or 7 and do not intend on stopping. I practice edging, so I don't always finish to an orgasm. Some days I edge for hours at a time and then stop, and sometimes it can be days before I finally go all the way to orgasm. But when I do finish with an orgasm, it is a fantastic explosion and much enjoyed!

Aitch

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Twelve years (from age 32 - 44). Do I win a prize? I was fat & loathed myself.

skot720

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I shared a room at University the first year. It was a bit intimidating being in close proximity to a stranger so (somehow!) I avoided masturbating for months.

Kind of twigged by the second term that I could quite easily shoot off having a shower so once that blinding revelation had occurred to me I got back to my usual routine.

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hmm take out the internet for a a few days... work 15 hours a day maybe ...then you have a chance I could stop for a few days..