what's the longest you've ever gone without shooting your load?

IrishWank

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
16 days into my job as a summer camp counsellor it was my first night off. I got the kids out to evening activity and lay on my bed. I was exhausted. But it was the first chance I had 15mins to myself. I then got thinking how long it had been since I had a wank. I was shocked that it was so long. Im usually 1-2 times daily. So of course I started wanking and enjoyed every second of it. The longest since is like 2 days.

AJnCJ

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Fort Worth, Texas, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In recent history - about 3 weeks. Once in my mid-20's I challenged myself and went 2 months. Those 2 mos were the most focused I've ever been - perhaps I should try again....nope can't do it - crave my partner too much! :)

littlepenis

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Not counting the 13 weeks at boot camp, I think the longest I went was 24 days. I bought one of those chastity belt things on a whim and locked myself in it. I knew I'd never last a day if I had access to the key, so I gave it to a friend of mine. I remember her laughing her ass off when I called her up begging for it back.

D_Aurifice_Stupher

Account Disabled
Media
Am I the only one who doesn't keep track of these things?

Yeah, really! I do not know, and could not tell you the longest. Simply because it was not very long. Couple of days max. And usually just to let a load build. And yeah, after a couple of days it can be quite messy. :smile:

For me, if I go much more than a day, I start getting real foamy piss. I mean Foamy. And we all know that is your body releasing semen that has built up.

Last edited:

LurkJerk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Since puberty, I've never gone more than a week without doing it. And a week seems pretty long to me. Just personal preference/libido.

D_Bill_F_Sail

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Atleast a month to 2 months in the military. Then end up jerking in a bathroom stall in the middle of the night so no one knows. After a month of not jerking I'd have the biggest orgasms ever. Intense.

PlainMatt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey guys, I wear a chastity device. In about 10 days I'll have worn it for 6 months straight, and I stopped jerking off about a month before that. So I'm at almost 7 months of no orgasms or a single stroke. Started wearing my chastity device on my own and had my own keys but last month a friend started locking me and has the keys. I'm trying to stay in it for a long time, my goal is to go a couple years or more, who knows, no set date for it to come off.

pepinogrande

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Six or Seven Weeks ....military...was hung up as hell with religion...took a cold shower...it still popped all over the place as the water hit it's head. I was so upset...I tried to go to confession by telephone...I finely accepted myself...but...it took a long, long time.

Troyimcumming

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I went on a 2 month university trip and my boyfriend and I promised each other to not blow a load until I came back. It was so hard, I was in Germany with lots of really hot guys. When I came back we had sex. A soon as I slid my dick into him, some cum oozed from his penis. It did this with almost every time I did a deep thrust. The same thing happened to me when he went inside me. We both soaked the couch with puddles of semen