What's the longest you've gone commando?

Nucklez

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I enjoy freeballing every one in awhile. Whenever I have the house to myself though, I'm hardcore nudist. I think most clothing (especially socks) is really restricting.

Now, the longest I went without underwear would have to be for Lent. I did it as a joke with my friends (no offense meant to those of the Lent-following persuasion). Definitely a liberating experience, especially with laundry.

Late Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can only freeball when I'm sleeping. Otherwise I need to keep my package secure in my pants. Having my balls banging around might cause damage and that wouldn't be any fun.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Maybe when I had nothing clean to wear...but tried it, not for me...

Invariable my foreskin seems to find a way to peel back and jeans + sensitive head...ugh...

someotherguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
One whole shift at work. Decided to try it out once, not a good idea. Package - underwear + khakis + constant hard ons = not fun. I tried to hide it as much as I could and would find excuses to stay in the back warehouse away from customers but I'm sure some people were noticing. Commando feels good sometimes but with me it's just too obvious.

Mr. Bungle

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've freeballed a few times, and to me, it's really nothing that special - actually, it's almost TOO free.. it's weird though, when I did it, I was super self-conscious, like everyone else KNEW I didn't have my boxers on... but this past summer, my girlfriend came over and she announced when she got here (she was wearing a long dress) that she didn't have any panties on. Oh, that was a fun night!!! =)