What's the maximum number of times you've orgasmed in a 24-hour period?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by StillEnjoyingLife, Mar 19, 2010.

1. StillEnjoyingLife

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]About 20 years ago, after I had started using personal-computer spreadsheets for a variety of purposes, I began keeping a spreadsheet record of my orgasms, noting whether they occurred during intercourse or masturbation, and whether they included ejaculation or were "dry" (i.e., orgasmic without emission of semen). [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]That was about 50 years after my first orgasm, when I learned to masturbate at the age of 12, so for several decades of sexual activity I have only my own, imperfect memories. Those memories tell me that I had occasional days when opportunity and my sexual excitability combined in numerous orgasms, and I have no doubt that in at least a few of those days, when I was young, I had 10 or more orgasms.
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, sans-serif] I know that when, in our mid-20s, my first wife and I were courting, and early in our marriage, it would frequently occur that we would have intercourse 3 or 4 times in a day, and sometimes more; and on some of those days, I would also masturbate or let my wife masturbate me. [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Late in that first marriage, when I was 55, I had an affair with a 34-year old woman. Whenever she and I could spend the whole day (i.e., 12+ hours) together, we would have intercourse at least 4 times; and on at least one of those 4+ days with my mistress, I also had intercourse with my wife. [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]The written (and, hence, reliable), spreadsheet record of my orgasms started when I was about 60. During my 60s and till the last year or two, it shows frequent days of 4 orgasms, a good number of days of 5 or 6 orgasms, several 7-orgasm days, and a highest day when I had 8 orgasms, of which all but the 7th were accompanied by ejaculation. That day occurred when I was 66 years old, and I think 8 orgasms is a pretty good one-day total for a man that age. In fact, it's not bad for any age (admittedly, it did leave my penis somewhat sore the next day). [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]As is well known, testosterone levels in men typically decline rapidly after their mid-60s, and I've had to accept the fact that my body appears to be following that pattern. These days, at age 79, the largest number of ejaculatory orgasms I can manage in one day seems to be 3, although more often I experience 2 ejaculatory orgasms and 1 dry orgasm. Occasionally I have a 5-orgasm day, with up to three of them being ejaculations. [/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif] But, after all, judging from what I read and hear, 3 or more orgasms, ejaculatory or dry, in one day, is not bad for a 79-year-old.[/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif] And I keep trying for more![/FONT]

2. onewatcher

onewatcher Active Member

Albums:
    You are my hero!

3. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

My record is 7 ejaculations in one day, probably a ten hour spread. I was a freshman in high school and the night before a female class mate played with my dick on the bus from an out-of-town basketball game, Of course, I jackedoff to climax after the bus driver let me out at my front door, but the next day my dick stayed hard longer than it was soft, so I jacked and shot 7 times. Good times!

4. steve2727

steve2727 Member

Albums:
    Are the sheets of your excel workbook stuck together? Sorry, couldn't resist...

5. AlphaSpartan

AlphaSpartan New Member

A month or so ago I jacked five times in two hours and then once again the next day in the 24-hour window. A few years ago when I was a senior in high school I stayed up for 50 hours in the middle of the school week and ended up masturbating probably once every 1.5 hours just to stay wake (brilliant plan now that I look back on it... yeah, right). I probably had 10-13 orgasms during that time frame. Best part I remember is that every one was just as intense as the last since I was too tired to focus on anything else.

I'm trying to keep it down to once every three days if that (and only with lube and light grip) so I can find out once and for all if I'm really nine inches or not... and because I prefer quality over quantity.

6. StillEnjoyingLife

No sticky workbook sheets, but I do wipe off the monitor from time to time.:smile:

7. Sherwood D. Likelym

Sherwood D. Likelym Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Haven't counted ejaculates, lately. I've been more inclined to experience marathon edging sessions. I recall 7 ejaculations being about my best during my youth. If I recollect correctly, it took a longer time period to achieve ejaculation with each subsequent act. I know that I averaged 3 per day for many years.

8. B_blackrabbit

B_blackrabbit New Member

probably 10 or 11......the last ones are usualy dry, but every now and again i will have a day of personal pleasure..............good for stress relief!

9. RodneySpearring

RodneySpearring New Member

Albums:
    Ive jacked off 5 times in one day at the most, and this has been twice. Both times I would try to see if I could go for 6 but it just wasnt happening...

10. crescendo69

Gold Member

Finally, someone more normal. Five, here.

11. uhdicktedtocock

uhdicktedtocock New Member

Albums:
    Let me just say, I hope to GOD whatever man I marry can still jerk it three times a day by the age of 79--if he can, I'll already be in heaven!

12. mariamluvsEMbig

Gold Member

Albums:
    omg too many to count...was with an old boyfriend and he knew exactly what i wanted and when i wanted it...mmmm...hmm i wonder what he's up to these days...

13. StillEnjoyingLife

Thanks for your comment. My wife lets me know that she does enjoy the benefits she gets, and I certainly enjoy those she gives me.:smile::smile:

BTW, I like your photo. Very nice tatas!

14. steve2727

steve2727 Member

Albums:
    Might as well throw in my two cents

It would have to be 6 in company (that was a GOOD 24 hour period...), I manages to crank out 9 solo once in my early 20's but it was only a dribble after the first couple the last couple started to make my balls really ache so left it at that :)

15. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

I'm thinking it was nine. I met up with this gal every 2 weeks for a weekend of the sexual olympics. I believe she counted 21 boners from Friday nite to sunday noon for myself, and about 50 orgasms for herself. one weekend a month, she just could not get enough cock. she would almost start sucking my cock within a minute or two of cumming. by late sunday afternoon, when she would leave, my cock would be swollen, sore, and hang full length down my leg, totally flaccid. my big balls were shrunk up, and dry. it would be Wednesday before I got a random hard on. and she was engaged to marry a future minister.

16. m69725

m69725 New Member

Albums:
    6 with 3 different ladies, I was shot so to speak:tired:, great ?

17. Mastur

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I posted this once before and was met with disbelief. It was in high school during a holiday. I was 15, horny and extremely bored. Jacked off like there was no tomorrow. Wanted to see how many I could do in a day. My best was 17. Needless to say I was tender and raw after that!

18. Ric1

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've done 9 in a day

19. Titsdude21

Titsdude21 Member

Albums:
    did 5 in the last 24 hours...
    a bj, titty fuck, handjob, fuck, jerked off and then fucked again.

my record is 4 in a row (with out going soft) but i think i managed 11 in one day was my best. And that wasnt really trying that hard..

20. dynosemen

dynosemen New Member

69 years old, have sex with my girl friend (she is 35) 4-5 times a day when we are together, otherwise I jerk off 4-5 times a day. When I was around 20, I was limitless, I think, use to jerk off (ejaculate) 15-20 times a day.

Draft saved Draft deleted