What's the minimum size required for LPSG?

Yadabla

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I'm a new member here (I introduced myself yesterday), and I have already seen quite some pics and other stuff. But the truth is, I'm not as big as most of you guys here. This being a site dedicated to large penises, what would you say would be the minimum "requirement" for being a member?

B_stanmarsh14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
There has never has, and never will be a min size requirement here, despite what the site name says.

Yes, we are generaly more geared towards the larger male member, but we do not forget the little guys too.

Remember, as little as 3 inches, is more than enough to hit the clitoris.

As the following shows, being larger than average, can also create it's own problems

Penis too big? Click here

Oddly enough, it was this article, that first got me interested in this place.

Yadabla

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Thanks for your reply. I'm not as small as 3 inches - actually I'm over 6 - I just thought that it was not enough for this site... I guess the title can be misleading. :p

jeff2982

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
AWell said, tdurden. Frankly, I'm fine size-wise, but pale in comparison to a lot of guys here. But this site is the only place I've found where people, men, women, gay, straight, big, or small, honestly talk about penis, and how they feel about it. For those of us who have one, we know we think about it about 100 times a day. So it's nice to be able to get it off our proverbial chest.

So, yeah, I think you're welcome here.

Yadabla

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I'd like to think the minimum size requirement here is a big fat zero. I'd hate to lose all the women who are members here!

Of course, I was referring only to male members... sorry!:redface:

AWell said, tdurden. Frankly, I'm fine size-wise, but pale in comparison to a lot of guys here. But this site is the only place I've found where people, men, women, gay, straight, big, or small, honestly talk about penis, and how they feel about it. For those of us who have one, we know we think about it about 100 times a day. So it's nice to be able to get it off our proverbial chest.

So, yeah, I think you're welcome here.

That's the very thing that made me join this forum. I just had some doubts (I mean, we can't deny this site's title is quite clear). I appreciate everyone's answers! Thanks! :biggrin1:

hd4me2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I haven't found the "average sized" forum yet! I think I'm much bigger then most guys at measurection, where I have been a member since before the name change, but really don't compare to the majority here.

But, I always say, "Hey, I got one and it works for me!"

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The most common size in the gallery is probably 7x6 but there is no size requirement.

Remember that there are only a few thousand members who post pics (if that) and hundreds of thousands of actual members. Most people are average and not posting pics, it would seem...

D_Coupeland Clydesdale

Experimental Member
Media
Just my opinion, but my guess is that there are obviously a lot of guys with super big cocks here, but the bell curve doesn't lie...they're the exception and not the rule. So what do the other 99 percent of us LPSG members get out of this site? Speaking for myself, I enjoy the (relative) lack of bullshit and the candid discussions of cocks and sexuality.