Whats the most amount of cock you've ever had inside a pussy?

cjc2806

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Whats the most amout of cock that anyone's been able to plunge inside a pussy, lenthwise and girth?

Like whats the most cock anyone has been able to plunge below the surface of a lady, not counting the rest of the shaft on the outside of the pussy.

I was chatting with a size queen on messenger and cam, who happens to be a tall voluptuous lady...she says her ideal cock is 8 inches...and usually with an 8 inch cock. with good girth, she takes 6 inches of it inside her to fill her all the way up, with 2 inches of dick on the outside pumping the other 6 inches into her.

Has anyone , say, fit 6 inches or more inside of a lady?...it would have to do with 'pussy depth' of ladies which most likely varies...probably with taller ladies, maybe they can take more cock under the surface of their pussies most likely....someone's experience actually shoving 7 inches of their 9 incher might have happend with a 6ft tall lady or something like that LOL.

D

deleted306682

Sometimes I've been able to get all 8" inside her. There's usually a lot of working up to that, and I wait for her to ask for it. Otherwise, I try to stay an inch or two shallow of that, because most of the time she can't stand me hitting the end :p

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife and I took one of those long double dildos and measured her vaginal depth and we came up with 6.3". My non-bone pressed erect lenght is 6" and bone pressed it's 7". In other words, when we do any kind of hard pounding, I am bottoming out in her.

Girthwise, I'm 5.5" right behind my glans and 6" at the base. She can take the girth as long as I enter her slowly and use lots of lube. The stretch for her is so intense, it's pretty common for her to actually have an orgasm as I'm working my way in. <-- Pretty cool stuff I've never seen nor heard about.

Last edited:
D

deleted136887

I have fitted my cock all the way in on numerous occasions. Some girls do, some don't. When she says STOP then stop.

zjp

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i've had girls that can take all of me (around 7 1/2). it's nice to be able to ram away without fear of hurting the girl. weirdest thing ever was a girl who i bottomed out only half way in. i was just getting situated and she jumped and said too much. i was like, what am i supposed to do with 4 inches of snatch? no fun

cjc2806

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wonder if some of these size queens on here would admit to how much cock they have had rammed inside of them...if any of t hem out there could take all 7 or 8 inches or more of guys stuffed inside them

D

deleted306682

@muttley: Her depth can change from time to time. 6 1/2 might be her "usual."

Attila the Hung

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm between 7 and 7.5" and I can all of my mine in my girlfriend with no problem, depending on the angle or position she might wince (for lack of a better word) a little bit.

Same here, although in the beginning she had to get used to my size. After 9 years together though she can accomodate all of me, however if I go too deep it can still hurt her in certain positions and make her wince like you say, mainly in missionary does this happen.

D

deleted424046

most of It.I'm slighty above aveage in lenght/girth(6.5/5.5 midshaft to base).my ex said I can perform better than some most of the bigger guys she's been with.I guess having a curved dick has its advantages.

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
All of it (8x6). After her exam, my wife's gynecologist asked her how endowed I was. Said she had an unusually long birth canal.

At least that's what she told me. Any ladies ever have a doctor say something like that to them? Just wondering if she was telling me the truth.

dyldo1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well i measured last night and i am 24 centermetres which is 9.4 inches and i go balls deep with most woman even short ones and really skinny ones. woman beg me to fuck them and i hardly never have to loosen them up or get them wet, kind of pisses me off because i dont grow quickly but once i am hard it stays hard can hurt sometimes. i believe if a woman is horny and wanting it they can take alot more than you think, or south african woman just have deep vaginas to take the big cock.

B_grababig1

Experimental Member
Media
Years ago I did pussy and never thought that their height was a factor. Taking lots of time and lots of lube helps. I was able to get over 8 inches up her with a girth of about 8 inches. The girth was difficult until she really was horny and lubed. A good friend of mine with over 9 inches woudl fuck her too and we had great times.