What's the Most Boring Sport to Watch?

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'd rather watch close circuit shower room footage then any sport really, especially the big money ones like American football or baseball. I'd rather watch highschool wrestling then NBA or MLB anyday. I don't think tennis or golf is all that bad, but extreme sports these days is my favorite.

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Golf and it extends to autos where one of the most boring cars is the Volkswagen Golf

Good sports are football, baseball, hockey. I also love bowling but don't think of it usually as a sport, more of a hanging out activity.

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I forgot to include darts. What is so enjoyable about throwng pointed things at a board? It makes horseshoe tossing look exciting.

ital8

Experimental Member
Media
I think with any sport it depends on the game itself. You could watch the most exciting sport, but if it's a blowout it can be pretty boring. But golf is the most boring in my opinion.

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I forgot to include darts. What is so enjoyable about throwng pointed things at a board? It makes horseshoe tossing look exciting.

You've never played darts, have you? At least not even in a little pairs tournament at the Legion with a $1 buy-in? How different is it from bowling, anyway -- you throw an object at a target, and although skill counts, an element of luck keeps it friendly.

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Soccer (Futball?) - If the field of play was smaller it might be tolerable.

Make the field smaller and you need walls just to keep the ball in play. Soccer on a small, un-walled field is just about impossible to play unless every pass and defensive clear is tapped at half-strength or less. Trust me on this.

Viking_UK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Indoor cycling's got to be the worst thing to watch. I remember tuning in to the Sydney Olympics to watch the badminton, but unfortunately there was a Brit in the velodrome, so they gave priority to that instead, cutting to the badminton occasionally, despite the fact that there were a couple of Brit pairs playing. They showed 200-odd laps of an indoor circuit when nothing actually happened until the last two laps! Talk about watching paint dry for a pastime. I'm just glad I was at home and had coffee and books to keep me occupied.