What's The Most Challenging Exercise You've Every Tried To Do?

When I was doing Muay Thai kickboxing, the intense cadrio training really pushed me. I thought I was in good shape when I signed up but that taught me a thing or two! Lots of strength & conditioning work that I didn't know I needed: burpee challenges, prisoner workouts--I'm wearing out just thinking about it.

Right now the most challenging thing in my rotation has been plank curls. Get dumbbells and curl them in a plank position! Lots of hard work to stabilize and a core workout too! Very tough but a great addition to my bicep workout.

When I was doing Muay Thai kickboxing, the intense cadrio training really pushed me. I thought I was in good shape when I signed up but that taught me a thing or two! Lots of strength & conditioning work that I didn't know I needed: burpee challenges, prisoner workouts--I'm wearing out just thinking about it.

Right now the most challenging thing in my rotation has been plank curls. Get dumbbells and curl them in a plank position! Lots of hard work to stabilize and a core workout too! Very tough but a great addition to my bicep workout.

That sounds epic, oh the pain that must cause. I'd be addicted to that shit. Be in agony then thirst for more, lol.

That sounds epic, oh the pain that must cause. I'd be addicted to that shit. Be in agony then thirst for more, lol.
Yes! It's just about embarrassing to do it but that's why I work out at home. :p Someday someday I won't suck at them but it'll take a lot of work to get there.

Reactions: AI93JR

Tried some Renegade Rows this morning. Pretty much any exercise + plank position is guaranteed to challenge me. WOOF!

Reactions: 51arledge and Gj816