What's the most interesting thing that humans are doing?

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Making advances in medicine, finding a new star, exploring somewhere we've never explored before, laying in a hammock finding pictures in the clouds... there are so many things to choose from I don't think it would be possible to only to select one.

Last edited by a moderator:

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just finished making a pie.(Lemon Meringue) (with Meyer Lemons) ( I just did two parenthesis in a row) :eek: (four) Now I'm going to go and play tennis and when I get home I'm going to have a slice of pie. How is that for interesting?

B_Jordan85

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Would it be fair (or hopeful) to say that the most interesting thing that humans are doing is not happening here?:wink:

LOL GOOD one!

I say: Alien weapon technology and other fun stuff at Papoose lake.

"advances in medicine?" no that was last century. now its about getting rich from keeping people DEPENDENT on medicine.

Last edited:

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think the work being done on NFC(near field communications) is exceptionally exciting nit only because of the current way it is being used; Bluetooth, wireless data transfers from device to device, but also its future applications. One day you will only need a device that can securely transmit your payment without ever pulling out a wallet or something else. Not the coolest thing around but something I find extremely interesting.