What's the most number of cocks you sucked in one day?

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ya know I answered this a few years ago, and said I sucked eight during a lunch hour at a gloryhole. But after reading some of your guys answers, it was probably six or seven. I am sure some of the guys stuck around for a second blow job. I remember that day very well, and remember thinking,"Fuck, where did all these guys come from?" So I'm sure that one or two went to the back of the line for seconds. As far as STD's, I think maybe I got one from all my years of sucking cock and swallowing, but the doctor just called it a throat infection, gave me amoxicillon and it was gone in a week.

Reactions: Duane.Ament

red7.5

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Five. Three separate encounters in one day while on vacation in a famously gay friendly town. First was with one guy in mid afternoon, then a couple around 9:00 and then another couple when the bars closed.

lbmaine

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Five. Three separate encounters in one day while on vacation in a famously gay friendly town. First was with one guy in mid afternoon, then a couple around 9:00 and then another couple when the bars closed.
"When the bars closed"...at the Dick Dock? Been there, done that. The two guys I sucked there "had to hurry, because the wife was shopping"....LOL

Reactions: Voltaire

Abagnale12

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
3 at arcade glory hole. Only one till it came.... Actually it was like 5-6 at xsteam works. All big-huge. One older white foreigner was like 8.5"-9". Amazing cock. And another latino had the fattest cock I've ever seen. My hand barely made it around it. It was close to Shane diesel if not the same. I ducked him off in front of like 10-15 guys. Once I hit the poppers I devoured that cock... It was so thick I couldn't deep throat it all the way cause my back teeth were not far apart enough to let it down my throat...wanted him as a bull for my wife but he was not into women at all. Shame cause it was MASSIVE.

Reactions: Duane.Ament

Abagnale12

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Like a lot of people have mentioned. Makes it easier when at a glory hole. The absolute most I have done is 10 in one day. It was quite amazing. Something about just a cock right in front of you without knowing who it's connected to was just a turn on.
Wow. Never found a woman at the glory holes at the arcade... Wish I did...

Reactions: Jen36ddd

stldve72

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Like a lot of people have mentioned. Makes it easier when at a glory hole. The absolute most I have done is 10 in one day. It was quite amazing. Something about just a cock right in front of you without knowing who it's connected to was just a turn on.
love your pics, love your ass, tits and pretty feet

stldve72

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My experience was a one time thing, an older than me guy that I played with regularly set up a hookup with 2 other guys from his bowling team, he was 7 1/2 and very thick and the other two were well above average, I had a sore jaw and ass for a few days lol

orangeC

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
My experience was a one time thing, an older than me guy that I played with regularly set up a hookup with 2 other guys from his bowling team, he was 7 1/2 and very thick and the other two were well above average, I had a sore jaw and ass for a few days lol
What a fun time. Much more fun that bowling