What's the most number of cocks you sucked in one day?

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Anybody ever get an STD from all that sucking? Just curious. I've sucked a few in my day and so far been lucky. I'm just trying to get a sense of the risk involved. Thanx.

The first time I was sucked I was 19 years old. The guy gave me gonorrhea. That's happened twice. When a guy has oral gonorrhea there aren't always any systems and often the body clears oral gonorrhea without treatment. It is also possible to transfer HPV in either direction and HPV can cause either penile or throat cancer.

In any case, it is not safe sex although some guys think it is.

Reactions: BigDoug and Lee_M

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I love sucking cock but the risks are up there when it comes to STDs. It happened to me a few times and now I'm scared. I meet a guy and have no problem letting him fuck me with a condom but I almost cringe when he starts sucking my dick. If he has a STD it will be in his throat and it will go right into your urethra - or maybe I'm just more susceptible now that I've had STDs.

It may be that you are just more honest than most guys. I suspect that some buys have had an STD several times and just deny it.

dude77007

Legendary Member
Media
There was a bar in Paris call the Bronx. Think there was one in NYC as well. I went there not knowing anything other than that it was a gay bar. They had a set of iron bunk beds against one wall were guys would sit on the bottom bunk and guys would just come over and stand there and get blown. It looked very hot. The bar was packed. As I made my way through the crowd, I happened to notice that as guys clustered around tightly to drink and chat, that there were sometimes someone in the middle of the group on their knees blowing the guys standing around chatting. It seemed that everywhere I turned there was a group of guys standing in a tight circle and if you observed closely as you made your way pass therm, there was someone going down on someone. I stumbled into a group and with a little small talk, they realized I was American. Felt some hand on my crotch from the guys beside me and I reciprocated as they already had their dicks out. There was a guy in the middle on his knees giving head. He worked on a few guys and got down to serious business on one guy and obviously got his nut. I guess the guy had gotten tired or finished off who he wanted to get, so he got to his feet and left the group. While it was very dim in there, I now could see that everyone had their dicks out. At some point, I felt someone had their arm around my shoulders and there was a little pressure forward and down on my body. These guys were all speaking French, laughing and carrying on. The pressure became more deliberate and a little stronger. I quickly realized that they were motioninging me go get on my knees. Damn, I couldn't believe it. But, seemed like an offer not a demand. I thought that I am a long way from home and maybe I could try it. I got down on my knees and I got a dick in my mouth and one in each hand. My first fear was that all these uncircumcised French cocks were going to be filthy, but the guy before me must have cleaned them up nicely. There were about six guys in the group. I took some slides on just about everyone, even the big limp dick that had just shot its load, but then as some were taking way to long to shoot, I decided to get a little selective. After one of them got off I got a boost of energy and decided to devote my attention back to two nice thick fat ones. Not long, but you couldn't get your hand around them. One got off real quick, the other took forever but I was determined to get him off. Finally, he had to jerk himself off but I got the prize. It was hot and claustrophobic down in the middle... I sucked on six and got off four. I felt I had to swallow because I did not want to stand up with cum in my hair or on my face and clothes. I was exhausted....had to catch a plane the next day and wish I had discovered it sooner. What happens in Paris, stays in Paris.

hjsimp_992

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've never sucked cock, but I do read some of the threads on the subject. Some of you all have stories of sucking 5 or more in a single day. I guess if you go to a glory hole or theater and hang out long enough you can pretty high up there. So how many cock have you ever sucked in a single day?

When I was younger at a gay bar i must have sucked off 12 guys over the night

Reactions: beach_bud

shard38

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Four was the most. Once in a vlub in Berlin. Mostly a straight crowd but everything was cool there. Went to the toilets and had my first encounter there. Then back in the club one of the girls got me on a matras and while we were at it, several men stood around us watching. She sucked one of them and I followed het led. After that my friend came back from his encounters and we started kissing, sucking and rimming. We were observed by this hung young stud and my friend invited him to join us. After a while he did and we both sucked him, until he came in my friends mouth. Hot encounters.

Reactions: trypod8907

jgon77002

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There was a bar in Paris call the Bronx. Think there was one in NYC as well. I went there not knowing anything other than that it was a gay bar. They had a set of iron bunk beds against one wall were guys would sit on the bottom bunk and guys would just come over and stand there and get blown. It looked very hot. The bar was packed. As I made my way through the crowd, I happened to notice that as guys clustered around tightly to drink and chat, that there were sometimes someone in the middle of the group on their knees blowing the guys standing around chatting. It seemed that everywhere I turned there was a group of guys standing in a tight circle and if you observed closely as you made your way pass therm, there was someone going down on someone. I stumbled into a group and with a little small talk, they realized I was American. Felt some hand on my crotch from the guys beside me and I reciprocated as they already had their dicks out. There was a guy in the middle on his knees giving head. He worked on a few guys and got down to serious business on one guy and obviously got his nut. I guess the guy had gotten tired or finished off who he wanted to get, so he got to his feet and left the group. While it was very dim in there, I now could see that everyone had their dicks out. At some point, I felt someone had their arm around my shoulders and there was a little pressure forward and down on my body. These guys were all speaking French, laughing and carrying on. The pressure became more deliberate and a little stronger. I quickly realized that they were motioninging me go get on my knees. Damn, I couldn't believe it. But, seemed like an offer not a demand. I thought that I am a long way from home and maybe I could try it. I got down on my knees and I got a dick in my mouth and one in each hand. My first fear was that all these uncircumcised French cocks were going to be filthy, but the guy before me must have cleaned them up nicely. There were about six guys in the group. I took some slides on just about everyone, even the big limp dick that had just shot its load, but then as some were taking way to long to shoot, I decided to get a little selective. After one of them got off I got a boost of energy and decided to devote my attention back to two nice thick fat ones. Not long, but you couldn't get your hand around them. One got off real quick, the other took forever but I was determined to get him off. Finally, he had to jerk himself off but I got the prize. It was hot and claustrophobic down in the middle... I sucked on six and got off four. I felt I had to swallow because I did not want to stand up with cum in my hair or on my face and clothes. I was exhausted....had to catch a plane the next day and wish I had discovered it sooner. What happens in Paris, stays in Paris.

what a hot story. I think Le Bronx is unfortunately now a restaurant :-( Raddid is still a lot of fun. I try to go to paris once a year. - below Houstonian here.

colorblind62

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i have a big cum fetish and of course a big THICK DICK fetish. i have sucked many Thick dicks of many colors. i have been privilaged to clean out a half dozen pussy creampies too. the most cock and cum i swallowed in on kneeling was 14 and i tied that 3 times. i want to break my record one day! i am in the Minneapolis area if you want to join in the group or if you creampie a clean slut and want me to clean...........let me know~!

Reactions: trypod8907