What's the most number of cocks you sucked in one day?

D_Deceptivus Wrongpeter

Experimental Member
Media
LOL - compared to some of you guys, I'm a piker. The most I've done is three - BUT, it was a matched set, and all in 90 mins. The first was a white trucker, then a Mexican Trucker, then a Black trucker. I call it my Neapolitan Sex night. I figured I was NOT gonna get an Asian or American Indian truckdriver... so I went home.

Hotalfi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I've never sucked cock, but I do read some of the threads on the subject. Some of you all have stories of sucking 5 or more in a single day. I guess if you go to a glory hole or theater and hang out long enough you can pretty high up there. So how many cock have you ever sucked in a single day?
About 10 to 15 in public restrooms

Kayden96

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Tied for last and proud of it.

How the hell do you spend 8 hours sucking strangers' dicks? Don't you ever stop and think... "Hey, this guy might have the hiv."

Conversely, I must agree with the guy above, women complain constantly about blowing. My jaw hurts, my throat hurts, what's taking so long? Maybe I'd cum faster if you were using your mouth for sucking instead of bitching!

Last edited:
Reactions: LikembigID

overninept5

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

How the hell do you spend 8 hours sucking strangers' dicks? Don't you ever stop and think... "Hey, this guy might have the hiv."

Conversely, I must agree with the guy above, women complain constantly about blowing. My jaw hurts, my throat hurts, what's taking so long? Maybe I'd cum faster if you were using your mouth for sucking instead of bitching!
Now you see why guys are good!

B_pressuretreated

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

word, i'd lick and suck on that pussy for hours if she didn't start craving cock in the middle of it. but then when its my turn, i better hurry it.

fergusonsmith

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Anybody ever get an STD from all that sucking? Just curious. I've sucked a few in my day and so far been lucky. I'm just trying to get a sense of the risk involved. Thanx.

jcurt

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I can't believe that anyone can suck a stranger's genitals! I mean, if you spend a bit of time getting to know something about him - fair enough; but how anyone can suck ANY cock that is pushed through a hole, I've no idea. Some of them must stink or taste of shit. Do tell us the truth.

EternalCaverns

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

Yeah that is what I am wondering too. In dealing with so many random strangers, isn't there any fear of catching something orally? I would expect the chances for STDs or infections to be high in such contexts.

People can certainly have their fun, but just saying...

You just can't trust any and every dick these days to be clean and STD/HIV free.

Reactions: lapdog2001

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Anybody ever get an STD from all that sucking? Just curious. I've sucked a few in my day and so far been lucky. I'm just trying to get a sense of the risk involved. Thanx.

I've played with more guys than I could estimate and the only thing I've ever had was NSU. And I certainly didn't get that from sucking.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Anybody ever get an STD from all that sucking? Just curious.
Never. (although, my one time thing is nothing compared to some of the numbers in this thread.)

To be 'safer'. you can always use condoms (I do and it still works! :wink:), and get vaccinated for hep and hpv. Or, maybe have a group of regular and regularly tested BJ buddies?

2 in a 24 hour period.
One was the guy I was dating, not exclusive at the time, and the other wasn't. There's a pretty funny outcome :)rolleyes:) to this, but I'm not sharing. :biggrin1:
I think I'm the only woman that answered in the affirmative for this thread, woo hoo! I have earned my 'ethical slut' bad girl badge. :09: