What's the most number of cocks you sucked in one day?

brone_j

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As for how many: probably five. A group of us guys camping swapping cock. That was a crazy time. The most I have seen was a girl in college blew 10 or 12 guys to completion (I think all to completion) in one round. I got tested for STDs after that incident, but no problem. I have settled down after getting married. I too am paranoid about bringing home and STD. However, a 100% gay friend said he has been with over 3,000 men and has never had any form of STD. He is tested every 6 months for STDs and AIDS. I tell him he is testing the odds.

Traxman

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ahhh the old Pitt St. Pleasure Chest,I remember it well and with a hell of a lot of affection. Those were the days !!
Thanks for the memories....

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yeah, I would say about eight at a gloryhole in about one hour....gotta love those guys that need to squeeze one out at lunch hour, and need to hurry back to work.

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Tied for last and proud of it.

How the hell do you spend 8 hours sucking strangers' dicks? Don't you ever stop and think... "Hey, this guy might have the hiv."

Conversely, I must agree with the guy above, women complain constantly about blowing. My jaw hurts, my throat hurts, what's taking so long? Maybe I'd cum faster if you were using your mouth for sucking instead of bitching!

Guess what? Some women are not like that, some can suck a cock just like a man.. for HOURS...and still want more. Don't say "women"...say "some women"...

steve2727

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Guess what? Some women are not like that, some can suck a cock just like a man.. for HOURS...and still want more. Don't say "women"...say "some women"...
Hear hear, I can barely walk past my gf at home without her opening my fly for a suck, and when she blows me she keeps me on the edge to draw it out... some guys either haven't met the right woman, or maybe they have and just don't know how to get her really turned on :)

Oh, and zero cocks, although I went down on 3 different women in 24 hours once... good times :)