What's the most number of cocks you sucked in one day?

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hmmmm....
:smile: I think you know the story.
In fact, I know the first time we met I blathered on about my ex.

and you have much to be proud of.
Well, I certainly have nothing of which to be ashamed. If God didn't want me to share, he wouldn't have bestowed such peerless skill. :09:

colorblind62

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My record is around 14 cocks and 14 loads. I tied that 3 times. Once in a back room in Amsterdam. Once was a glory hole book store in western Wisconsin and the other at a glory hole i set up at a basement of a place I had a few years ago. I am looking to break my record. I really like to get my face fucked.

Reactions: cockdrainer69

D_Will_Barrow

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
how come the ratio between numbers for women is so much less than men. granted this site is predominately men, the women that post shows it seems to make it all seem women are less likely to suck multiple penii in a 24 hour period. why is this

D

deleted509196

Just one, but I've done that 4 times in a day before.

Although ages ago I think there was a time where it was 2 in a 2 days or something (1, then 1 the next day - something like that), I think anyway.

mrs_beaver_wipe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Tied for last and proud of it.

How the hell do you spend 8 hours sucking strangers' dicks? Don't you ever stop and think... "Hey, this guy might have the hiv."

Conversely, I must agree with the guy above, women complain constantly about blowing. My jaw hurts, my throat hurts, what's taking so long? Maybe I'd cum faster if you were using your mouth for sucking instead of bitching!

Well..... of course I should think that every guy has HIV, when you are sucking down cock at a rate of knotts and loving it, it doesnt cross your mind.

Saying that, I always take the basic precautions. I dont brush my teeth the day of a big sucking event. I make sure I have no cuts or ulcers in my mouth and I refrain from eating any hard foods. I also make sure to use lip balm during extended events to ensure I don't get cracked lips. I keep hydrated and I take a few pain killers a few hours in so that if I have a sore jaw, it doesnt bother me.

When I host a gloryhole party, I have communicated with the men beforehand. I always am clear that they should be disease free. Obviously if I do a supersuck session at a venue I don't have that luxury, but most guys there blast their cum straight down my throat without notice, so the cum doesnt even see daylight before making it into my gastric juices. Filthy men!

Everything in life has risks, but you know, I never get fucked and out of everything sexual we can do, I think this is pretty low on the scale of riskiness. Never had one STD from all the cocks i've sucked in all the filty placed, yet caught Golden Staph from a stationary bike seat at my gym. Like I said, everything has risks!

Oh, and I was saddened to hear that The Pleasure Chest in Pitt St Sydney ( where I was introduced to gloryhole 10 short years ago) has closed. :frown1: But don't fear. I will be christening the George St venue in May. Wonder if I can break my current record? Sydney men...here I cum. For cum.:wink:

Reactions: luc_nz

captainwhackit

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
how come the ratio between numbers for women is so much less than men. granted this site is predominately men, the women that post shows it seems to make it all seem women are less likely to suck multiple penii in a 24 hour period. why is this

I think that's because men have a remarkable fetish for cock, we're greedy too. :biggrin1:
With women I don't think the fetish really exists to the same degree, it's more about the experience itself.

At least that's what I think it could be.

And my answer is 2.

Best mate in the morning and a guy from a pub in the evening.

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've never sucked cock, but I do read some of the threads on the subject. Some of you all have stories of sucking 5 or more in a single day. I guess if you go to a glory hole or theater and hang out long enough you can pretty high up there. So how many cock have you ever sucked in a single day?

I have no idea.

In certain settings I've been known to make a sampling of most of the buffet.
Between bisexual and all male gatherings, there are many multiple encounters. I love sucking more than eating a juicebox (sorry ladies), and can go at it longer than intercourse (of all variations). The most to completion that I know of, is 9 different men- and all of them more than once (yes, I'm a cum and cock whore) I rested the next few days and ate strained and mashed foods, oh my aching jaw and throat. I find the penis dazzling and hypnotizing and enjoy to get a reward:yumyum:.

There have also been times when I've sampled many- face and chest shots:bukkake2: anyone:smile: (or even better, getting him to pop his wad on my genitals:redface:) and times when I've sampled and prepared a man for entry into a woman or a man. I like doing it. Is there an STD risk? I'm sure there is, life is full of risk, I choose this one over those ridiculous Bungee cord jumps off of bridges or riding the rapids in a canoe.

Big numbers don't mean a big amount of work either, some men pop almost immediately, which saves on wear and tear (of me). Get a lot of early-cummers, you can up your numbers.

DomHardOne

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Three at a swinger party. It's actually rare for me to suck dick I'm normally on the receiving end.