What's the most odd dick feature you've seen?

pythonseeker

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey everyone, I have debated a while about asking this question because this is the internet and tall tails run amuck. Here it goes anyway..

What's the most strange/freaky/odd dick you've seen in real life? Huge head, small head, super skinny, gets smaller with an erection, huge grower, etc.

For me, it was a dick where the end of his dick grew a lot of girth, but near the base, it was just average, probably 5" around the base and 7" around the head.

D_Wolfgang_Puke

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, I had one that was about 11 inches long. I about freaked out when I saw it. He wanted to fuck me too. He rimmed and ate my asshole for about 30 minutes then slipped it in. I took it all, AND WILL NEVER FORGET THAT!

arthur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well, I had one that was about 11 inches long. I about freaked out when I saw it. He wanted to fuck me too. He rimmed and ate my asshole for about 30 minutes then slipped it in. I took it all, AND WILL NEVER FORGET THAT!

...and the medal for bravery is awarded to...

SparkyNYC

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
When I was a teenager I hooked up with a man who was 16" , no lie! It was bigger than my forearm, but he was a freak! I sucked him amd my jaw hurt the next day.

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
only gay posters here? :D I'm straigth and have poor experience of penis expect my own and those of some friends of mine... but on the internet I have seen the most strangest penis ever... Except fot the modified ones if you visit showyourdick.org you can find thousands of extreme mushrooms and the strangest in my opinion is one that have a kind of "flat glans" like it was chopped away...

laser90

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
The oddest dick I ever saw was my buds. We did the show and tell thing with our cocks when we were young. His cock was about the size of a small finger and the head was stuck on sideways...very odd. He was very upset about how his cock size and look. Have to admit it was very odd looking. Must have worked fine since he has kids, I just hope he did not pass on his cock to his boys!

Gaydane

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I as a gay guy have seen a lot of dicks....

Last week I got af blowjob from a mature man around 45-50 years of age. He also showed me his dick. And is was only freaky 2½ inches long when hard - like a baby-dick LOL

I also remember a very strange dick: an asian man whose dick had the surface pointing to the right and the bottom of the penis pointed to the left.

One of the most freaky experiences was when I once saw an only 15 yo boy with a 9 inches long penis. Just fucking freaky! Even that, from what I read here on lpsg.org, some of you guys on this forum claim to have been that size at the same age. But anyway, I had never myself seen such a young boy with such a big schlong.

I also remember a guy with a very very fat cock, the fattest cock that I have seen until now. It was a man around 40. His dick must have been 7 inches long, but probably 9 inches around!! He even wanted to fuck me - but no way LOL. He was not even pumped, his dick just WAS sooooooooo fat....

D_Audemar_Awfulass

Account Disabled
Media
I saw a man in NYC whose cock was 5 inches long and 8 inches thick. he claimed to be 9x6, but well, i measured it and he wasnt.

And another guy long time ago in mexico City, while a boy and a teenager he was so embarrased about his donkey dick that he would hide it as much as he could, he would push it down in between his legs so he wouldnt show his big bulge. he continued doing that for a long time. When I met him in his early forties, his erection pointed downward like a hook! So he couldnt top anyone, and remained a bottom everafter! (SLURP!)

DadsDick

Experimental Member
Media
I've seen hundreds and hundreds of dicks in my life, and there are plenty of strange ones. Met a guy once whose erect cock made a right angle in the middle. Another guy whose piss slit was underneath. I like them all.

crescendo69

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The first hard dick I saw, on a friend in sixth grade, pointed straight up and pressed against his belly. As mine pointed outward, I was fascinated. His also had no frenulum, or skin fold under the head.

Another recent partner had the hardest dick I ever saw, which pointed about 45 degrees up at the base, then after a couple inches, took a sharp upward turn, causing it to almost touch his stomach. It was very thick and powerful looking, except for the head, which was rather teeny and flat. Maybe after years of wearing in up in his briefs, the head wasn't getting any blood supply.

Last edited:

laser90

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Joshunot on this site, his tortured dick is messed up.

scottishfun.....no question about it. I can't think of the guys name on here but he had a doc split his cock in two. Not my cup of tea!

I don't know why but this subject fascinates me

Last edited:

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey everyone, I have debated a while about asking this question because this is the internet and tall tails run amuck. Here it goes anyway..

What's the most strange/freaky/odd dick you've seen in real life? Huge head, small head, super skinny, gets smaller with an erection, huge grower, etc.

For me, it was a dick where the end of his dick grew a lot of girth, but near the base, it was just average, probably 5" around the base and 7" around the head.

and indeed, they have

Gaydane

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This is the oddest 'ordinary' dick I've seen.
The 'elephant' man of Barcelona who struts his stuff about town every day with impunity..love the reactions. :tongue:
The Emperor’s New Clothes | Pixel thoughts

WOW, amazing. But how can he walk around like that without getting arrested?

Ordinary dick? To me he looks quite hung - probably 8 inches ;)

Howard1122

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
In 2008 I came across a guy at a nude beach with a donkey dick. Anyway we got talking. I said, believe it or not, after some time, that I would like to ask you something. What's that, he said. I would like to hold your dick. I thought you would ask that, was his reply. He quickly stiffened up but without any lengthening. It was like holding an industrial hose. His girth was greater than my hand. After we had finished, we both got dressed, and I noticed he put on a pair of unlined sports shorts and had his the top of his cock just below one leg. The reason he said was to shock passers by who wondered what was that...

There is fairly close to where I live a community of modern day hippies. Nothing much has changed in the last 40 years, except the name used today is Rainbow Family. The position on nudity is as it was. One brother, who I regularly employ, has an interest in casual nudity. One sunny day I found him naked reading a book apparently stoned, as was everyone else for that matter, sitting under the verandah. We exchanged the usual pleasantries and I take a seat with the stoned ones. The next thing is that his cock begins growing and lengthens. When he stands up to make me tea he has a long banana shaped erection. This stiftens up into the form of an upturned L. He was able to keep the erection up for the remainder of the afternoon. Another time I found him in the house with a similar erection, after the usual hugs we wondered around outside, me with clothes on and him wearing nothing but an erection. Bizarre but true.

Last edited: