What's the most odd dick feature you've seen?

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This is the oddest 'ordinary' dick I've seen.
The 'elephant' man of Barcelona who struts his stuff about town every day with impunity..love the reactions. :tongue:
The Emperor’s New Clothes | Pixel thoughts

Strangely, walking the streets of Barcelona naked is completely legal. I've been there a few times and always see naked guys - never any woman.

The strangest cock I've experienced had a foreskin which could not retract. I could not see the head, only the piss hole. That was it. It was like the skin was glued to the shaft some how.

Howard1122

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The posts about the "Elephant man" reminds me of some footage contained in a video of the Mexico Rainbow Gathering 2007-8, showing three young North American men throwing a frisbee on the main concourse. One is naked with a 200mm flaccid erection which swings dramatically about.

D_Jimmy Jammer

Sexy Member
Media
Ordinary dick?
I meant 'ordinary' in the sense of 'not deliberately deformed', etc. Or full of rings and studs. His seems to be naturally mis-shapen. It does look like an elephant's trunk. Apparently you can roam Barcelona naked. I've been there and seen other guys walking nude. I read somewhere he's been doing it for years and the police ignore him.
Yep, he is pretty big.

edit
just noticed thickjohnny's post. Yep, that's right.

Last edited:

killerb

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I didn't actually see this myself, but a girl I know said that this man she had a fling with had a headless dick...she said it was totally smooth like a hot dog or a sausage...

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The 'elephant' man of Barcelona who struts his stuff about town every day with impunity..love the reactions. :tongue:

Note: This photo set was posted in another thread.

This tattooed man is a summer visitor to Cap d' Agde, France not far from the Spanish/French border. As I mentioned in that thread, he stands out even in a crowd of 30-40 thousand nudists. When we saw him he was socializing near the 1664 bar in Heliopolis, and he looked about 7" or so with a lot of foreskin hanging beyond the glans. I would hazard to guess his penis isn't more than 4" flaccid- plus another 2"-3" of foreskin.

For the record, he is a definite exhibitionist. Even at his age he appeared to easily stiffen up when he knew people were watching.

1NiceRod

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
the strangest penis I have ever seen was one that had surgery to correct hypospadia. There was scar tissue on the shaft of his penis that was distinctly a different color than the rest of his flesh. Not an attractive sight to me at all.

cobrajet

Experimental Member
Media
The most unusual penis I've seen in person belonged to the husband of a couple my ex-wife and I met through a swingers club we'd visited. It was to be the first time we would have intercourse with others, and we'd decided to meet them at a hotel to play.

There were two twin beds in the room and my wife sat on one with the other guy and I sat on the other with his wife. When things got warmed up and the clothes started coming off I glanced over at the other bed and my wife had his dick in her hands. He had the biggest head I've seen. It appeared he was hard at this point and wasn't real long, maybe 6", and only average thickness, but the head was just a huge mushroom, maybe a good part of an inch wider than the shaft on each side.

Now, I've seen a lot of discussions about "mushroom heads" on this website but honestly, this is no B.S., I've not seen anything here where the head was so big relative to the rest of the penis.

Although I was pretty distracted by his wife, who made it abundantly clear she was very interested in my comparatively plain ol' penis, the thought of that cock and my wife together was actually a pretty major distraction. I got another glance of my wife sucking him as his wife was doing the same on me and it was actually pretty difficult to get hard seeing her enjoy him. Remember, we were really new to this so there was apparently some unexpected jealousy baggage at the time.

His wife was pretty fine and managed to get me going well, but as she and I started fucking it was hard to ignore the sound of my wife thoroughly enjoying herself. She was really squealing and moaning and I could hear the wet sound of his balls against her. I made the mistake of glancing over, then looking more and more only to see that big head occasionally half out of her. It didn't take long for that to have quite an effect on my own dick and I started losing the erection.

A lot of time has gone by since then and I managed to get through the silly comparative jealousy soon after that experience. I guess it was my swinging "trial by fire" - seeing another guy fuck my wife for the first time is one thing, but did it really have to be a guy with a dick like that?

Sorry, kind of a long story just to say I saw a really unusual dick once, but I hope you can see how it's more than just the dick in this case.

SweetLovesVick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I must say that is indeed the most scariest dick ever? The tattooed underwear is bizarre. So sad they let him walk around like this right in town. I would hate to see what his tattoo artist looks like!:rolleyes::rolleyes:

D_Bruce S Sphincter

Sexy Member
Media
It's true, the variety of penis challenges the imagination. I am a life-long nudist, there are nude beaches within walking distance of my apartment, and I have seen many.

One that stands out as unusual was admirably thick...maybe 7" in circumference or perhaps 3+" in diameter (I didn't want to cut his dick in half to make an exact diametric measurement...ha ha ha) but only maybe 3" in length, and that was his erection...yes, he was showing off an erection in public.

It was amazing, actually...it looked really good, very artistic: short, stubby, and powerful. I imagine it looked less 'powerful' to women, ha ha ha, but from a purely visual point of view, the exaggerated short/thick proportions made it look to me rather like a jackhammer.

To this day, I have never seen a shorter thickness (or thicker shortness?), and still have a special appreciation for guys who have that short-thick "beer can" proportion.

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
It's true, the variety of penis challenges the imagination. I am a life-long nudist, there are nude beaches within walking distance of my apartment, and I have seen many.

One that stands out as unusual was admirably thick...maybe 7" in circumference or perhaps 3+" in diameter (I didn't want to cut his dick in half to make an exact diametric measurement...ha ha ha) but only maybe 3" in length, and that was his erection...yes, he was showing off an erection in public.

It was amazing, actually...it looked really good, very artistic: short, stubby, and powerful. I imagine it looked less 'powerful' to women, ha ha ha, but from a purely visual point of view, the exaggerated short/thick proportions made it look to me rather like a jackhammer.

To this day, I have never seen a shorter thickness (or thicker shortness?), and still have a special appreciation for guys who have that short-thick "beer can" proportion.

great experience to share my friend! :D I think women didn't laugh but secretly wanted to try this giant plug :D the shortness was ridicolous but the thinckess very respectable and also I think it wasn't 7 inches thick at all..but the shortness made it to look thicker...maybe he was "only" 6 thick and 4 long... and his erection looked more like a bulge that like a woke up snake!

Reactions: thick4me

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
The most unusual penis I've seen in person belonged to the husband of a couple my ex-wife and I met through a swingers club we'd visited. It was to be the first time we would have intercourse with others, and we'd decided to meet them at a hotel to play.

There were two twin beds in the room and my wife sat on one with the other guy and I sat on the other with his wife. When things got warmed up and the clothes started coming off I glanced over at the other bed and my wife had his dick in her hands. He had the biggest head I've seen. It appeared he was hard at this point and wasn't real long, maybe 6", and only average thickness, but the head was just a huge mushroom, maybe a good part of an inch wider than the shaft on each side.

Now, I've seen a lot of discussions about "mushroom heads" on this website but honestly, this is no B.S., I've not seen anything here where the head was so big relative to the rest of the penis.

Although I was pretty distracted by his wife, who made it abundantly clear she was very interested in my comparatively plain ol' penis, the thought of that cock and my wife together was actually a pretty major distraction. I got another glance of my wife sucking him as his wife was doing the same on me and it was actually pretty difficult to get hard seeing her enjoy him. Remember, we were really new to this so there was apparently some unexpected jealousy baggage at the time.

His wife was pretty fine and managed to get me going well, but as she and I started fucking it was hard to ignore the sound of my wife thoroughly enjoying herself. She was really squealing and moaning and I could hear the wet sound of his balls against her. I made the mistake of glancing over, then looking more and more only to see that big head occasionally half out of her. It didn't take long for that to have quite an effect on my own dick and I started losing the erection.

A lot of time has gone by since then and I managed to get through the silly comparative jealousy soon after that experience. I guess it was my swinging "trial by fire" - seeing another guy fuck my wife for the first time is one thing, but did it really have to be a guy with a dick like that?

Sorry, kind of a long story just to say I saw a really unusual dick once, but I hope you can see how it's more than just the dick in this case.

very horny story!!! I would have been turned on by hearing my wife screaming and more incentivated to fuck hard and rough his wife! a mushroom head is only an head..if your cock is massive along all the shaft what cares?? it's the total volume that matters my friend!

Redheadchi

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The posts about the "Elephant man" reminds me of some footage contained in a video of the Mexico Rainbow Gathering 2007-8, showing three young North American men throwing a frisbee on the main concourse. One is naked with a 200mm flaccid erection which swings dramatically about.

Got any pictures of this?

tight

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Cocks come in all sizes and shapes. When I was 14 my friend and I played show me yours. My cock sticks up tight against my stomach while his hung down between his legs, and his was 10 inches. He thought my cock look like it was on upside down. I allways laugh at that. Saddist cocks I've ever seen are the guys who have maybe 1" and a tiny head. There just is no way they can fuck. Not enough there.

theatre

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
When I was a teenager I hooked up with a man who was 16" , no lie! It was bigger than my forearm, but he was a freak! I sucked him amd my jaw hurt the next day.
That doesn't make any sense. Looking at your pics you don't look extremely tall or like you would have super big feet. Your forearm is proportionate to the rest of your body...I wear a size 15 shoe and I am 6'3 and I don't even have a 16" forearm...