What's the most underrated activity?

Epistasia

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Watching cartoons in pajamas! and holding hands.

I live fairly close to Disney Land and here you can get a season pass for $89. My fiance gets one for each of us for Chistmas and then for the rest of the year we go on week nights and have dinner at the Mc Donald's across the street. We end up spending more on Mc Donald's through the year than we did on the season passes... where was I going with this? Oh yeah, holding hands on Pirates of the Caribbean and kissing under the fireworks... totally priceless!

Britt

karmen

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In my life, it's slow, sensual lovemaking.

Hugs and Kisses,

Karmen

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
There certainly are more underrated activities than what you mention. Those must be in top 100 surely. One guy who is so drenched in sexuality told me once that he finds sexual excitement in almost every activity that in some way affects the genitals. For example, pissing. While you piss, you can close your eyes, feel the sensual stimulations of the fluid flowing through your magnificent cock, do a series of kegels (which are beneficial in overt sex and also in achieving dry orgasms) and feel the really good feeling as that fluid surges out your cock tip. Just be in the moment and enjoy how really enjoyable it is to have that hot fluid moving through your favorite body part.

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
A woman after my own heart. I agree karmen. I have always loved to make love with long slow penetrative strokes. Concentrating as much on kissing as also on what the couple is doing with their hands while the males manhood slowly slides in and out of a very tight, hot, sensuous pussy. But then, that's just me.

In my life, it's slow, sensual lovemaking.

Hugs and Kisses,

Karmen

Aplus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
A woman after my own heart. I agree karmen. I have always loved to make love with long slow penetrative strokes. Concentrating as much on kissing as also on what the couple is doing with their hands while the males manhood slowly slides in and out of a very tight, hot, sensuous pussy. But then, that's just me.

Yeah what Josiah852 and Karmen said!!! Good to hear that kind of thing hasn't gone completely out-of-style...I was beginning to wonder.

I'll also add touching. But not just casual touching, although that I can be nice too. Erogenous zones are plenty on the human body, and the body usually responds very nicely when they are found and stimulated.

bastard

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
slapping your half erect penis on different parts of her

just out of the blue.. while she is watching tv etc..

go up.. slap the forehead

SweetWilliam

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Burying your face in your partner's neck, closing your eyes and inhaling. So often we use our senses of sight and touch to the exclusion of the others. Yet the sense of smell is the most closely tied to our memories.

After that, doggy style is the most underrated.

Blocko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Butterfly kisses, eskimo kisses, kissing eyelids, tickling... and the special kind of oral sex where you suck on the clit while you have your fingers inside rubbing a little pushing upwards :)

Mulebear

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh, and how could I forget - cooking together.

Cooking together.
Eating together.
Cleaning together.
Gardening together.
Shopping together.
Et cetera.

Also, (and I know some will find this disturbing, but) I also enjoy falling to sleep together while I am still inside my partner. Waking up afterwards is wonderful.

showstoppa

Just Browsing
Media
i'd have to say that
actually looking deeply into someones eyes
staring into their eyes and just locking it there like in a trance
it can just cause so many feelings inside you its crazy
it gives me goosebumps sometimes just to look into someones eyes

and also
nibbling on the ear or kissing behind the ear
i like that ;)

snailtrail

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
might've already been said but my favorite is that few moments when making out progresses to the next step... specifically when you start to undo one another's pants and "explore" their contents... :D

I didn't word that nearly as articulately as I wanted to but hopefully you get the idea

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Oh My God. I believe I just came.:biggrin1:

D_Lee_Iacuckold

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Burying your face in your partner's neck, closing your eyes and inhaling. So often we use our senses of sight and touch to the exclusion of the others. Yet the sense of smell is the most closely tied to our memories.

After that, doggy style is the most underrated.

this is sort of what i was thinking. finding that space in your partners nook, and just resting your head, while they either run their fingers through your hair or rest their head on your head, and both breathing with the same intensity and beat, trying to feel each others heart, taking in the scent, holding as tightly as possible as to never let go, only looking deep into each others eyes when the moment of pure happiness appears, a moment when the lack of words is priceless, only to let go with the gentlest kiss possible.

ive never actually done this, but id like to think that someday on a perfect day this will happen.