whats the perfect size?

jesus912

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
when is big too big? or is there such a thing as too big? whats perfect?

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I know this question has been asked and answered and discussed and debated many, many times on LPSG. But I think there is always room for fresh discussion with new people, so I am replying anyway.

I don't think there is, or could possibly be, a perfect size. Just as cocks come in all shapes and sizes, so do vaginas, and although assholes may be a little less variable, I'm sure gay men display just as much of a variety of preferences as women do.

Some women just cannot accomodate a very large penis; others long to have one and feel their best when being fucked by someone well-endowed. Some people like long ones, some people like thick ones, and some people like them long and thick.

So, when I state my idea of the perfect cock, it is only my idea -- I think everyone's preference is as unique as they are.

I like cocks that are thick, but not all that long. Longer than 7 inches I cannot accommodate -- my husband is 7 inches and bottoms out, just barely being able to fit all the way in. I like the length he has, because he can pound me deeply and reach my very core, but if he was any longer, we would not be able to achieve full penetration. So any length over 7 inches, for me, is a waste.

My husband is 6 inches in girth, which is plenty thick for me -- almost too thick. It can make me very sore very quickly from the friction, which is a drawback to having so much girth. I hesitate to say I would prefer a cock different from my husband's, but in truth if it was slightly less girthy it would probably be more practical. I do, however, love the feeling of being split open whenever he enters me.

So, if a 6 inch girth is almost too much for me, an even larger girth would probably be way too much. Very thick penises also have one other disadvantage, in that they are very hard to suck without getting your teeth on them. You have to be very precise and very skilled. And I'm sure there is a size at which no amount of skill could keep my teeth away -- my mouth is only so big.

So, having said I don't really want to fuck or suck a penis bigger than 7x6 inches, I will say I absolutely adore looking at bigger cocks, and fantasizing about them. In my fantasies, I can accommodate anyone, and getting sore is optional.

My husband once said I am a size maven rather than a size queen, because I like to look but a lot of big cocks are more than I could take in real life.

One final comment on my ideal cock -- from experience I know that upward curves are very stimulating to me. I don't have a lot of experience with downward or sideways curves, so I don't know how they would feel. But I do think an upward curved cock, to me, is somewhat preferable to a straight cock, at least when it comes to vaginal stimulation. Upward curved cocks have one drawback, though -- they are extremely hard if not impossible to deep throat, at least in an upright position.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Belly Dancer has made great points. Individual preferences will always vary. A perfect cock is in the eye of the beholder (cockholder).

For me I like length over girth. I want something that hits my cul-de-sac/posterior fornix. My preferred length range judging from experience is 7 to 9 inches or thereabouts. The longer it is, the less girth I can take.

Average girth is fine by me and works the easiest with very little soreness after (5"-5,5"), but more than average girth is fine too up to a certain point. A penis that has 6,5"-7" would be maximum allowable girth for me, and requires lotta extra lube & a significant bit of patience/foreplay. I think the median 6" is quite nice. Pushing it but still pleasurable. Call me Goldicocks.

Last edited:

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you are over 7 inches in length and more than 5.5" midshaft girth, 6" maximum girth, you are probably going to find that you are verging on being too big for some women for vaginal sex.

If you are interested in having anal sex with women are being deep-throated, something even a bit smaller might be "ideal" (agreeing that no such thing exists).

busymantm

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'd agree that it varies a lot depending on your partner. I've been with some women that could easily accommodate my size (8x6) and others that simply couldn't. Slight discomfort is one thing, but pain can easily wreck the mood.

Obviously mouths can't stretch like vaginas, so beyond a certain girth, you are out of luck.

flacc

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I am a deep throat expert and can swallow most any I've encountered. Girth does however become a problem at some point though as my wisdom teeth com into play.

VenezolanoBomba

Just Browsing
Media
I never really cared that much about size when i was younger and still if he had the biggest package but was a jerk I woudlnt care but my current lover is extreme and i have to say that I love it. I really do. But he is also that bomb in other ways too and thats why I is my guy!

B_Jules7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
To be big is great but there is a trade off.. there comes a point where it gets in the way, as mentioned eg: deep throat, anal or small girls.

I am 7.5 x 6 and certainly wouldn't want more girth but I wouldn't mind another half inch in length.. as many people say, the old 6 x 8 is perfect.

I think anything above 7 in length and more girth than 5.5 is hung. I also find it depends on body size. 6 inches on a small slim guy looks much more impressive than 7 inches on a huge guy.