What's the Point?

bigdude

Experimental Member
Media
We all know there is sucha thing as a "Grower"...you don't have to be a shower to be hung, so it's impossible to tell whether or not someone is "packing" or not. I'll tell you first hand- got an 8 inch cock, which in my book, is considered hung, but I'm one hell of a grower at times. I range anywhere from 1.5-2 inches when reeaally cold to 6 inches when i'm comfortable and it's warm. So honestly, what is the point of this?

MsLulu

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well a shower can still grow and if it's a BIG shower then they don't have to grow much do they? :) And it's just fun to look at pictures.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
What's the point of anything, when you really think about it?

bigdude

Experimental Member
Media
Pssshhh on a site where everybody's so gun ho about accuracy, righteousness, "descrimination", etc, i woulda thought u guys were a bit more intelligent than to judge some celebrity on the size of their package...i mean, calling some guy "small or average" cuz he might be a grower, just doesn't make sense to me...couldn't your time be used in more productive ways? Speaking of which, im out lol

Pappy

Media
bigdude said:
I range anywhere from 1.5-2 inches when reeaally cold to 6 inches when i'm comfortable and it's warm.

While I'm not a celebrity or anything, I don't think I've EVER been that small even when it's freezing cold.:biggrin1:

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
bigdude said:
We all know there is sucha thing as a "Grower"...you don't have to be a shower to be hung, so it's impossible to tell whether or not someone is "packing" or not. I'll tell you first hand- got an 8 inch cock, which in my book, is considered hung, but I'm one hell of a grower at times. I range anywhere from 1.5-2 inches when reeaally cold to 6 inches when i'm comfortable and it's warm. So honestly, what is the point of this?
Disregard my earlier post. I don't care whether you like me or not. You are the second person to make my ignore list.