What's the reason

WhiteBoy86

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is there a reason I don't have pic comments? Is something wrong with my profile or ppl just don't have anything to say?

B_Jules7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think people tend to comment less on pics now.. I posted my first pics a few months back and many people commented. However I updated a few new ones and whilst there are lots of viewings there are less comments..

however I think you have a good looking cock and I like the upward curve. your girl has a great rack too..

buddysattva

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
well, giving comments helps, as does being active on the board.. people get curious as to who you are when they see you here and there. you cant really go wrong with just asking for them either.. like you did. have fun

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think that some days there is such a flood of new threads and pics that even those of us who like to check em out and comment can't keep up.

WhiteBoy86

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah I understand ppl are busy. I was just wondering because in 20 something days I got one comment. Then my girlfriend said she tried to leave a comment an that it didn't work that's why I was asking. Thanks for all the feed back.