whats the right amout of Vitamin E to prevent peyronie if you had a penis injury?

bisexualjock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Vitamin E helps prevent the formation of scar tissue, but will do little to correct that which is already present. Peyronie's is a very rare, and debilitating penile ailment. Men with Peyronies exhibit far greater curvature than is evident in your pictures, and also have issues maintaining an erection.

Generally speaking, a curvature of >45 degrees is considered a barrier to normal sexual activity. Unless you have breached this, then you have nothing to worry about.

GB_GB

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think to correct Peyronie's disease you'd probably have to go for some kind of penile surgery to rectify the problem

Mercurious

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I recently woke up one morning with an erection that was bent at the end, just before the knob. It freaked me out (I’d even lost about ¾ of an inch in length, but gained in girth – go figure), so I went straight to the doctor - he referred me to an urologist.

I showed the urologist some photos I’d taken and he confirmed it as Peyronie's disease. He said that in severe cases (1 in 10) he would operate, but the preferred method was to take vitamin E. I take 500IU a day, (other sites have mention 200IU 3 times a day). He also said it may take 6-12 months to notice any difference/correction – or it may not change at all.

It’s been 2 months now and I’ve noticed a ‘very’ slight change, it could be my imagination, or just that I’ve become accustomed to it. But hey, I can still urinate and masturbate. As for sex, well, my wife and I are not getting on that well at the moment, so I can’t comment on that.

Good luck.