Whats the right attitude in bed ?

B_1youngboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When you have a big dick, should you just show up and let your partner make good of the special item you made available to him/her ?

Or should you take an active responsibility ?

I have come across females who prefer guys with big dicks to just show up, and they will make themself happy.

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I have known gals like that too, but I've also known gals that want any man they go to bed with to take charge of the situation. I don't think there's any significant statistical difference based on the size of the tool. When bedding down with any sex partner the best advice is to always have the attitude of both parties being comfortable with, and enjoying, whatever takes place.

B_1youngboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have known gals like that too, but I've also known gals that want any man they go to bed with to take charge of the situation. I don't think there's any significant statistical difference based on the size of the tool. When bedding down with any sex partner the best advice is to always have the attitude of both parties being comfortable with, and enjoying, whatever takes place.

What if you take charge and she revolts because it's more pain than she is accustom to ?

For some reason allowing her to go at her own pace seems like the safest bet, but then you have girls who will consider you lazy or unworthy if you don't go wild like previous guys she had.