What's the right way to do STRETCHES???

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
First - Hope everything is better from your post yesterday.
Second - Because of what happened yesterday, I would take at least a week off from PE. Maybe 2 weeks.
You might be susceptible to re injury and or things may need some time to heal.
Third - Look at the videos Big Al has posted.
There are other places on the internet that may have info and videos.
Thunder's Place and PE Gym come to mind.
Fourth - When you resume PE. You don't want a lot of force. Slow stretches.
Nothing should hurt either during or after.
Work up to it.
Warm ups
Whatever you did 2 days ago was too much and you don't want to do that again.

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
thank you very much pitbull... this morning when still in bed totally relaxed and just woke up I started kegeling a bit an slightly manipulated my dick untiòl it reached a weak erection with a fairly deflated glans.. a shitty EQ but at least this is an improvements compared to yesterday... I now want to take a stop not only from PE but from sex and masturbation..the only thing that bother me very much is I don't know hot to tell it to my girl...

P.S. I did my 5 reps of stretches each of 30 seconds at the max stretching I could get without having pain.. and after a good 10 minutes warm up but I FORGOT TO SLAP MY DICK FOR 30 SECONDS AFTER EACH STRETCH AND THIS COULD BE THE REASON WHY MY GLANS IS A BIT COLD AND DEFLATED..POOR BLOOD CIRCULATION FOR A WHILE... but I was wondering..if john wayne bobbit's penis still work after being amputee... is there any risk of impotence for mine??

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Still need to see a doctor
Tell your girl you had a freak accident and banged it.

Maybe warm soaks or compresses to help with circulation could help.
Problem with heat is that if there is injury it could increase swelling.
Need to see a doctor.
Its your penis!
You only have one.
Take good care of it.

Also aspirin or other anti-inflammatory drug like Tylenol or Advil might help.

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media

just seen and it looks like very dangerous for newbies as you claim too... btw I meant what's the standard pulling force to be used for a newbie when performing standard manual stretches?? I thaught it was right to use as much force as for getting the Flaccid Stretching Length measurement... any advice???

Btw I havent still fully recovered though erections happen sometimes and random morning wood too.. also if I stimulate it with hand I can get an 80% erection... not still able to reach the previous erection quality... will the rest heal my injury with time???

Last edited:

fowfer

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
just seen and it looks like very dangerous for newbies as you claim too... btw I meant what's the standard pulling force to be used for a newbie when performing standard manual stretches?? I thaught it was right to use as much force as for getting the Flaccid Stretching Length measurement... any advice???

Btw I havent still fully recovered though erections happen sometimes and random morning wood too.. also if I stimulate it with hand I can get an 80% erection... not still able to reach the previous erection quality... will the rest heal my injury with time???

You're right. The turnbuckle stretch is not for the noob. Even the veteran should be very cautious. I did not try this until I had been PEing for over a year and was hanging over 15 pounds. I measured tensions at over 20 pounds with the turnbuckle before I chickened out(afraid of injury). I still think I made some of my last gains using it. I hit a plateau and even though I've tried many things over the last 9 years, I never could gain any more. My goal was 9 x 6 but never made it - surpased the girth and just bumped the length but couldn't maintain it. Some of the other stretches I mention in my "FOW's PE" thread may be of benefit.

Good Luck

fow